Distributing attention Topic

Posted by Trentonjoe on 4/30/2017 2:26:00 PM (view original):
If by one, you mean 3, than yeah.

Sometimes, if you have an intelligent discussion people will join in. It takes awhile. Constantly telling people you (that's you singular) don't like what they want to talk about isn't helpful though.

I think some people are willing to discuss strategy openly. Maybe people are still a bit reserved with their strategies since 3.0 is new but you I've seen and posted many times about different techniques or loop holes that can be done. The one regarding transfers that you just posted about is a big one.
4/30/2017 4:01 PM
Posted by Benis on 4/30/2017 4:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 4/30/2017 3:54:00 PM (view original):
Posted by Trentonjoe on 4/30/2017 2:26:00 PM (view original):
If by one, you mean 3, than yeah.

Sometimes, if you have an intelligent discussion people will join in. It takes awhile. Constantly telling people you (that's you singular) don't like what they want to talk about isn't helpful though.

Well, if zorzii doesn't go off-topic, I'm not even in this thread.

And I vehemently disagree that this topic would have taken off. It's a key strategy and it's not like asking "Is 43 ATH/56 SPD good enough for a PG in D1?"
Bad_luck originally asked the question about being able to reach up. Then Chapel is the one who said it is possible and should be fixed. Zorzii was in 3rd place in the off-topic race.
Not that it matters but that wasn't BL's question or chapel's response. zorzii started his crusade for limiting recruiting again. Which veered the thread off-topic.
4/30/2017 4:15 PM
Well good thing you were here to steer it back on track.
4/30/2017 4:19 PM
If by "back on track" you mean "topic was dead", I guess so.
4/30/2017 4:32 PM
I think the answer is that there are lots of viable strategies, and I suspect the best recruiters in 3.0 utilize different strategies in different situations. You can sign guys by devoting a point or two per cycle, or you can go big early and back off, or you can go big early and stay on to try to build a big lead. Depends on the recruit, how high you prioritize him, and who else may be interested.
4/30/2017 5:44 PM
◂ Prev 1234
Distributing attention Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.