ULB S25 Recruiting - 4 Openings - FILLED Topic

ULB is getting ready to enter into it's 25th Season of existence!! Come join us and be a part of this milestone!!

You may ask, "why join ULB?", "what sets them apart?". At this time in WIS finding a good, stable world is getting increasingly difficult. ULB HAS been a good stable world. We have many long time owners, including 6 who have been a part of the world since it's inception (me included, my 1st, and favorite world). I do not offer Gift Cards to join, or incentives. Why? Because I want people who want to be in the world for the competition and camaraderie, not for the money and then leave. I work hard to fill the world, and I do my best to keep things moving and making sure the other owners are involved, and I make it known that they are appreciated and it's because of them the world is successful. We have no drama. And we truly have a great bunch of owners. Which is why if your a newbie, or a veteran owner, if your looking for world to join, you should consider ULB.

There is a MWR of 55/120, a $25M Prospect Cap, and a minors upkeep rule. The city of the franchise must remain unchanged, but the nickname can be changed after completing 1 season in the world.

Here are the teams:

NL East:

Cincinnati Black Rhinos
Franchise Profile: Black Rhinos - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Could use a little love, but definitely has some players to work with. Has the 6th overall pick, and the 14th (D) pick in the upcoming draft.
Player Profile: Vin Bryant - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Harry Diaz - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Travis Walker - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Adeiny Lopez - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

AL East:

Boston Ball Busters
Franchise Blog - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
A decent team, finished in 2nd. Has the 18th pick in the draft. Some young building blocks, ready for a re-tooling.
Player Profile: Wilking Concepcion - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Dane Soriano - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Catfish Rollins - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Philadelphia Quackers
A team in need of some direction, some good veterans. 7th overall pick in the draft.
Player Profile: Oleg West - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Jensen Harris - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Claude Post - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Wily Marichal - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
Player Profile: Edgar Carrera - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports

Baltimore Crab Cakes
A team ready for your skilled touch!! The top pick in the draft, plus the 23rd (D) pick also.
Player Profile: Peter Jaramillo - Hardball Dynasty Baseball | WhatIfSports
And a bunch of other fair to middling guys.

Those are the teams. We have just rolled. We're losing some good quality owners and hope to replace them with the same! Newbie are welcome, we have plenty of guys willing to help you learn the game.

Send me a sitemail today to join us!

Jim
4/28/2017 10:07 AM (edited)
ULB is a top 15 world according to latest rankings. Last chance this season. Get in here!
4/28/2017 8:51 AM
I am an Original ULB owner. Our world is not only comprised of some pretty competitive owners (along with being nice guys, all) BUT we also have one of the hardest working commissioners in HBD. Simply for those two reasons whether you are a veteran or newbie and if your looking for world to join, you should consider our ULB.
4/28/2017 11:49 AM
LAST CHANCE -- down to one: Baltimore -- has #1 pick overall.
4/29/2017 7:28 AM (edited)
ULB S25 Recruiting - 4 Openings - FILLED Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.