New to Div 1 - Bowl Games Topic

Hey guys

this may be a silly question, but how do bowl games work? i see in the guides that i get bowl money. do i have to win a bowl game to get money? i assume the better the bowl the more money? any other advantages to going to a bowl or better bowl?
4/27/2017 8:05 PM
Look in the FAQ, it spells it out there. There are 5 levels of bowl games. Level 1 is the lowest, and you get a small amount of money for that, nothing more if you win it. For all of the higher levels, you get extra money if you win the game. And yes, the higher the level, the more money you get.
4/27/2017 8:19 PM
Thanks. Didn't realize it was there.
4/27/2017 8:22 PM
You actually don't get more money for winning the game. The bowl money is put into your recruiting pot prior to bowl season starting and the better the bowl (BCS, L4, L3, L2, L1) the more money you get. The money for the entire conference is split up, so the better the conference does as a whole, the better each player does overall. You do however get Reward points for winning your bowl game. If you don't win, you don't get any points.
4/28/2017 4:49 PM
Thank you
4/29/2017 7:40 AM
New to Div 1 - Bowl Games Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.