WTF? Roll Over / 60 Day DL Topic

Just rolled over, had 3 core players that I added to the 60 Day DL last season and had some good results. Just rolled over tonight and all 3 players LOST certain ratings they had gained. My 3B is 24 y/o and ended at 80 Range and 79 speed, now at 78 and 76, what he had pre-injury. My 2 SP lost the extra Dur they had gained, 21 and 22, so not because of decline.

Are the benefits from 60 Day for that season only and they revert back? Of all the forum threads I've researched I have not read that.
4/28/2017 11:27 PM
Not enough playing time is my guess.
4/29/2017 9:43 AM
I can recall two specific cases where a player who gained "extra" 60-Day bumps lost them after returning to action. The first was an older RP; I figured it was because of his age. The second was a young SP who lost the extra juice only a few starts after being reactivated.

About the only generalization I would make about 60-Day bumps are that they are unpredictable and non-guaranteed.

4/29/2017 9:57 AM
The first time this happened to me I sent in a ticket, and this was support's response:

[pj],

There is a bug involved here, but it's not what you think and it has nothing to do with end-of-season injury status. The process for healing during the offseason is working as intended.

The bug lies in the recovery cycle. In this case, your player "healed" more than he should have (beyond his projection). So when the normal development cycle period began, he started falling as a result.

We will be investigating the cause of this inadvertent boost during his earlier recovery cycle. We've seen it reported before, but have not yet tracked down.
5/2/2017 10:18 AM
Thank you, that helps. One thing I did notice of the 3 players it happened too is it looks like the off-season development ratings that were boosted by the recovery cycles (Range/Durability/Health/Stamina/Velo) were the ratings that came back while the in season ratings (Base Running/vL/P1) kept the boost after roll over.
5/5/2017 12:14 PM
WTF? Roll Over / 60 Day DL Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.