Are there any Big 6 conferences that are full? Topic

Big East in Knight is almost full for the first time since the 3.0 transition. None of the other conferences have been full yet, either. Any other worlds have full D1 conferences? Just curious.
4/29/2017 2:16 PM
I should've include that we're at 11/12 with only Seton Hall open.
4/29/2017 2:17 PM
We have 11/12 with only miss st open in the SEC, but I'm guessing that won't stay that way once the season ends.
4/30/2017 12:14 PM
We've built the ACC back in Phelan , thewizard, Epic and I. From 3 active owners, we are back to 9. Boston College will be filled when the prestige drops a bit. Not sure on VTech and NC State.
4/30/2017 12:18 PM
PAC 10 in Allen was full this past season, but doesn't look like it will be for next season.

I was looking at openings today and although this is stating the obvious, WIS definitely messed up switching jobs. Basically any school that's sim coached for a season is in need of a full rebuild, plus the fact that you will need another season to bring in your own players.
4/30/2017 5:57 PM
Posted by dan2044 on 4/30/2017 5:57:00 PM (view original):
PAC 10 in Allen was full this past season, but doesn't look like it will be for next season.

I was looking at openings today and although this is stating the obvious, WIS definitely messed up switching jobs. Basically any school that's sim coached for a season is in need of a full rebuild, plus the fact that you will need another season to bring in your own players.
+1
4/30/2017 6:18 PM
This is why I am not changing jobs anymore.
4/30/2017 6:18 PM
the whole job change situation is probably the biggest problem in HD3.
4/30/2017 8:26 PM
Despite complaining about people going off-topic in virtually every thread, the biggest problem in HD3 is down time. Just lost in round of 32 and have EIGHT days before I can do anything in Smith. That's just stupid.
5/1/2017 9:43 AM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/1/2017 9:43:00 AM (view original):
Despite complaining about people going off-topic in virtually every thread, the biggest problem in HD3 is down time. Just lost in round of 32 and have EIGHT days before I can do anything in Smith. That's just stupid.
despite complaining about this, I'm gonna do it, hahah

but seriously, I agree with you Mike. WAY too much downtime, and one of the annoying things about the structure of recruiting is that after 1 day in the 2nd session, it's almost exclusively D2/D3 action...and you have a couple more dead days for D1. the D1 recruiting action gets hot while there are games being played and is dead when nothing else is going on...boring.

(but the job change situation is really bad)
5/1/2017 10:38 AM
I wouldn't mind jumping into a power conference but, as others have pointed out, those teams are generally big time rebuilds. So I have to weigh whether or not I want to leave my small conference school that I've worked to build up and start all over just for the prestige of being in a power conference. Not sure it's worth it.
5/1/2017 10:50 AM
Posted by casperthegm on 5/1/2017 10:50:00 AM (view original):
I wouldn't mind jumping into a power conference but, as others have pointed out, those teams are generally big time rebuilds. So I have to weigh whether or not I want to leave my small conference school that I've worked to build up and start all over just for the prestige of being in a power conference. Not sure it's worth it.
Boston College is a solid location snd could speed up your rebuild.
5/1/2017 11:12 AM
Are there any Big 6 conferences that are full? Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.