I know there have been posts about this before but didn't want to look all over for it. When does your "vision" update? I want to say it doesn't update until season rollover but I'm not sure if that is the correct answer.
4/29/2017 4:51 PM
Yes. At rollover.
4/29/2017 5:01 PM
TY
4/30/2017 2:39 AM
when a coach takes over a team, is his vision based on his last three seasons record of the team he is taking over. curious because what appears to be a brand new coach to DIII had and incredible recruiting class (#6). He signed one 5 star guy and four 4 star guys. And his lowest rated recruit at its position was a #71 DL. Also, he shouldn't have any playoff money either right? I didn't break the top 10 until my 7th season, then went another 5 before getting into the top 10 again, then another 9.
11/16/2017 11:49 AM
It's not based on the coach's record, it's based on that team's record.
11/16/2017 12:04 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.