Question regarding academic non-qualifiers in 3.0 Topic

OK. I took over University of New Orleans (my alma mater) in Naismith. https://www.whatifsports.com/hd/TeamProfile/Ratings.aspx?tid=2429

I have two players, Mauney and Leblanc, who were recruited as Academic Non-Qualifiers by the SIM. They are both set to become 5th year seniors, I think. However, as I scout players for the upcoming season, those two players are included as players that will be departing (they are highlighted). Does that mean they will actually be departing, or that they are coming back (but are highlighted just in case they don't make the 2.8 cumulative GPA)?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
4/29/2017 6:15 PM
They will be coming back. The number of positions you will receive money and resources for is listed in the recruiting home page where it says openings. Should be 2 less than what is highlighted.
4/29/2017 7:34 PM
Thanks. I see it now.
4/30/2017 2:25 AM
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 4/29/2017 7:34:00 PM (view original):
They will be coming back. The number of positions you will receive money and resources for is listed in the recruiting home page where it says openings. Should be 2 less than what is highlighted.
I'm finding myself in this situation for the first time now with a senior. The FAQ indicates that he may choose to come back.

What are the odds that he will? Close to 100%? He's currently got a 3.6 GPA and a 76 WE (if either of those matter).
11/2/2018 8:11 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 11/2/2018 8:11:00 PM (view original):
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 4/29/2017 7:34:00 PM (view original):
I'm finding myself in this situation for the first time now with a senior. The FAQ indicates that he may choose to come back.

What are the odds that he will? Close to 100%? He's currently got a 3.6 GPA and a 76 WE (if either of those matter).
Close to 100%. I've never seen a kid with that profile leave.
11/2/2018 8:20 PM
I think there's a magic GPA number that determines if they come back or not.
2.7 maybe?
11/4/2018 12:07 PM
2.7 is what I've heard - I've never had one leave but have always been at least 2.9 or higher.
11/5/2018 2:28 AM
I believe it is 2.7 also. I forgot about that once, and let a really good player get away. If they are 2.7 or over, they should come back.
11/5/2018 8:09 AM
Question regarding academic non-qualifiers in 3.0 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.