Stop B******** and STFU Topic

I have a guy that's averaging 22.6 MPG, despite being promised 25 MPG. He's fouled out 4 out of the 14 games he's played and has been in foul trouble in at least half of the total amount of games. Is there an option in this game to message back and tell him to just STFU?

But seriously, it doesn't seem like the game takes into account fouling out as a reason why a player doesn't reach his promised minutes.I can't take blame if your dumbass keeps getting into foul trouble.
4/29/2017 10:34 PM
On the positive side, you're probably only a few tenths of a minute away from hm being content. But, yeah, wish you could tell the kid to get out of denial and look in the mirror cuz its his own damn fault for being so slap-happy on the floor.
4/29/2017 10:55 PM
I have one that can't stay on the floor, his stamina is too low. He plays 19 , not 25. He whines, he is five stars, I would really be ****** if he was transferring. So I go minutes, which will make me lose games, I put him at 24-28, he plays 24... !!!! I will need to get him to 29-33.. And he will play exhausted, will be more enclined to lose. Lesson learned. Don't go over 20.. If you do, check stamina.
4/30/2017 11:17 AM
Funny. I just said something similar on the USA S conf chat the other day. I've played 14 games and this dude has fouled out in 7 of them. Another 5 games he's had 4 fouls. Then the butthole has the nerve to complain.
4/30/2017 11:26 AM
I have had the same problems at times. I start going slowdown to keep players on the court and less tired. With my M2M team I put him on the guy on the other team that doesn't get the ball much.
4/30/2017 11:54 AM
Stop B******** and STFU Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.