DNC Fraud Lawsuit Topic

I don't know if this needs more but I'll give it a shot.

- The parties are allowed to nominate in whatever process they want

- This includes supporting one candidate over another

- What they can't do is commit election fraud

- Which they don't do, because they don't have to. If they are dead set against the winner of the primaries, they can tilt the nomination through super delegates (the DNC can, the RNC doesn't use super delegates)
5/3/2017 8:25 PM
5/3/2017 8:35 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/3/2017 4:10:00 PM (view original):
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/3/2017 4:06:00 PM (view original):
During the first Clinton era. But why are you completely ignoring the point? Because it doesn't fit your point?
What point? Clinton received 4 million more primary votes than Sanders.

****also, you're a registered democrat? I have a hard time believing that****
As a life-long (34+ years) registered Democrat, I find so many of their practices and supporters so freakin' nuts that I might just vote straight Party for the 1st time ever come November's general election - the Republicans. I'm not the only registered Democrat I know who feels that way, plus I know of at least 7-8 others who had always been Democrats who have switched to Republican since last November. The Dems / Libs thought Trump would wreck the Repubs, but instead it's them he's destroying. It's just too difficult for rational people to except the extreme garbage that people like b_l and Bracco spew - it's simplier and easier just to switch Parties and get away from it.
5/4/2017 10:28 AM
HEY *******! I am not part of this conversation and you use my name? If your mother had listened to my advice {34+} years ago you would have been aborted and we would be saved from your ignorant crap
5/4/2017 12:39 PM

You are blocking the author of this post, DougOut.

Show

You are blocking the author of this post, all3.

Show

You are blocking the author of this post, RCBracco.

Show
5/4/2017 1:10 PM
Best news I have had today.
5/4/2017 1:26 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 5/4/2017 12:39:00 PM (view original):
HEY *******! I am not part of this conversation and you use my name? If your mother had listened to my advice {34+} years ago you would have been aborted and we would be saved from your ignorant crap
Wow, yet another instance where a hypocritical Democrat wants everyone to do as he says and not as he does.
I know he's thrown me into discussions I've had no part of, and he certainly seems to have a thing for mentioning my 80+ year old mother. Must be some kind of strange fetish, but since everything else about him is equally as strange, it somehow seems fitting.
5/4/2017 3:02 PM
Since I am also 80 I could be your father.
5/4/2017 4:06 PM
Posted by RCBracco on 5/4/2017 4:06:00 PM (view original):
Since I am also 80 I could be your father.
So, more lies from Bracco, since this isn't what he claimed before, and isn't what his profile says.
He really should have been a Clinton supporter.
Imagine how sh!tty his life must be that he feels the need to lie about such basic, generic things.
I'd feel sorry for him if he wasn't such a freakin' loud-mouth idiot.
5/4/2017 4:25 PM
Temper tantrum
5/4/2017 4:36 PM
Pro

Show

Show

Show
5/4/2017 1:10 PM

I WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/4/2017 4:38 PM
Does anyone care?
5/4/2017 5:38 PM
Well, the one thing on this Earth that Bracco and I agree 100% about is that Mike is a total waste of oxygen.
Anyone have any idea why someone would be so proud that he can block other users, while still reading every single one of their posts and frequently replying?
5/5/2017 9:37 AM
Posted by all3 on 5/5/2017 9:37:00 AM (view original):
Well, the one thing on this Earth that Bracco and I agree 100% about is that Mike is a total waste of oxygen.
Anyone have any idea why someone would be so proud that he can block other users, while still reading every single one of their posts and frequently replying?
Sounds like somebody still doesn't understand how blocking works, and that you can still see a blocked users post when somebody else quotes it.
5/5/2017 10:57 AM
Well, it's all3 and, it should be noted, he's stupid.

So he won't understand that I can see his post now. Maybe use small words when you try to explain it to him.
5/5/2017 11:20 AM
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
DNC Fraud Lawsuit Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.