DNC Fraud Lawsuit Topic

That's right, Democrats . . . your primary votes don't count, and the DNC thinks that's just the way it should be.

"Later in the hearing, attorneys representing the DNC claim that the Democratic National Committee would be well within their rights to “go into back rooms like they used to and smoke cigars and pick the candidate that way.” By pushing the argument throughout the proceedings of this class action lawsuit, the Democratic National Committee is telling voters in a court of law that they see no enforceable obligation in having to run a fair and impartial primary election."
5/1/2017 12:41 PM
Libs don't want to discuss this.
5/2/2017 9:07 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Why do they hold primaries? Why do candidates campaign and say "Vote for me" if none of it matters?
5/2/2017 1:33 PM
So why don't they just say "we'll hold fair and impartial primary elections" and let the people decide?

You're talking out of both sides of your mouth.
5/2/2017 1:46 PM
Sounds like he's complaining about your double-talk.
5/2/2017 3:15 PM
Of course you don't. That would require some level of self-awareness and we know you don't have it.
5/2/2017 4:19 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/2/2017 3:48:00 PM (view original):
I don't think I'm double talking.
Should have stopped after the first 3 words.
Nobody who's ever read one of your posts would have commented on that response.
5/2/2017 5:26 PM
You should probably stop trying to think. You're not very good at it. Accept your limitations.
5/3/2017 7:27 AM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/3/2017 7:27:00 AM (view original):
You should probably stop trying to think. You're not very good at it. Accept your limitations.
So angry. How am I double talking?
5/3/2017 12:42 PM
Posted by bad_luck on 5/3/2017 12:42:00 PM (view original):
Left mouth = Political parties have the right to nominate anybody they choose. Back rooms and cigars, blah blah blah.
Right mouth = Political parties want to give the nomination to the candidate with the most public support
5/3/2017 2:24 PM
Posted by tecwrg on 5/3/2017 2:24:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bad_luck on 5/3/2017 12:42:00 PM (view original):
Left mouth = Political parties have the right to nominate anybody they choose. Back rooms and cigars, blah blah blah.
Right mouth = Political parties want to give the nomination to the candidate with the most public support
I said that political parties get to control their nomination process. When they allow the nominee to be chosen by voters, it's because they want the nominee to be chosen by the voters. But they aren't bound to the will of the voters.
5/3/2017 3:05 PM
123456 Next ▸
DNC Fraud Lawsuit Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.