Jose Fernandez Commish Uses Unique Strategy Topic

The commish of Jose Fernandez ran one franchise into the ground and caused the owner with the best team to leave. Then he took over that championship team as soon as the world rolled.

It's an interesting strategy to draw interest in the league Cotton. But will it work?
5/3/2017 6:29 PM
Come over to Just a Bit Outside if you want a commish you can depend on!
5/3/2017 6:43 PM
Guinness and Lets Play Two have a lot of cool guys too. That is a bad way to play this game. That's crazy as hell.
5/3/2017 6:52 PM
The world is probably going to fail. WIS posted that the commish was connected in real life to another user in the league, despite the commish saying he didn't know anyone after a number of questionable trades were made.
5/3/2017 8:09 PM
Anyone who joins Jose Fernandez is an idiot and I'm the 3-time champ.
5/3/2017 9:24 PM
Then come on over to Just a Bit Outside. "The water is fine!"
5/3/2017 10:13 PM
Posted by oudoggie22 on 5/3/2017 10:13:00 PM (view original):
Then come on over to Just a Bit Outside. "The water is fine!"
I am not interested in taking on another rebuilding project. It's just not worth my hard-earned money right now OuDoggie. Thanks for the offer though.
5/3/2017 10:18 PM
Well if anyone else wants to play in a world with a commish that will work their tail off to get the world moving and playing, I'm your commish and Just a Bit Outside is your world.

Don't pay to sit in a world that isn't filling - use that same credit you already used and transfer it to JaBO!
5/3/2017 11:30 PM
Posted by oudoggie22 on 5/3/2017 11:30:00 PM (view original):
Well if anyone else wants to play in a world with a commish that will work their tail off to get the world moving and playing, I'm your commish and Just a Bit Outside is your world.

Don't pay to sit in a world that isn't filling - use that same credit you already used and transfer it to JaBO!
Yeah but that would still be starting over and it would take multiple seasons just to fix another franchise. I have enough rebuilds on my hands. Good luck with your world!
5/4/2017 12:29 PM
Thank you for the well-wishes! I also extend the invite to anyone else in Jose Fernandez or other stalled worlds that want the opportunity to move forward.
5/4/2017 12:47 PM
It's INCREDIBLY bad form for a commish from one world to come into another world's Classifieds thread and attempt to poach owners.

It's also not a very good idea for an owner in a world publicly bash that world in a Classifieds thread. It hardly engenders positive interest for owners looking for new teams.

A lot of massive fail in this thread.
5/5/2017 9:36 AM
Yeah, this entire thread is a bad idea. But they could merge with Gehrig and start a "Just need 20 to roll!!!!" thread.
5/5/2017 10:06 AM
Well - in their defense, this post sounds more like a warning. And it IS bad form for the Commish to just take over the monster team and expect no one to say anything... He had his own team that obviously wasn't that good....
5/6/2017 10:10 AM
I just left this world. I started on this site in 2001. I have played every game, and have slowly shortened my roster over the years.

When HD first came out, I was in "GD Bryant", which was like world 12 or so, and we went 30something seasons, and then struggled to find owners. We merged, with a three world group, I was commish, and it went for 8 seasons. We struggled again, and Victor came to me, I think we had 24 owners, they had 7, we merged. He took over as commish.

It was was a nightmare since. Constant issues. He trades with his friends and takes the best players, just a cheater. Period. I don't know him, but after years and years with my team, I had to leave the world. He just doesn't give a crap, and cheats constantly.

End of rant.
5/6/2017 10:38 PM
Jose Fernandez Commish Uses Unique Strategy Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.