Nationality meets ROY, CY & MVP w/ a twist Topic

SO, being 100% Italian, I figured I try to get a league going with a bit of a different flavor. Basically, You would pick 1 hitter as well as 1 pitcher that was of your Nationality decent (they don't have to be full blooded). If you are of multi-nationality feel free to pick the one that you have the biggest % of, or perhaps what your significant other may be.

Nationality: Pick 2 Hitters & 2 Pitchers (any season) of your Nationality - The rest of your team HAS to come from the rosters of your hitter & pitcher that you selected & that year (i.e. 2016 Rizzo - 2016 Cubs).

ROY, CY & MVP: You will also pick the ROY & Cy Young & MVP from the year that you use for your hitter OR pitcher, from both the NL & AL - meaning, you will need to select the NL AND AL ROY, CY & MVP, but can only use 1 year of the 4 Nationality players you selected.

Twist: You may twist 1 ADDITIONAL player that is NOT one of the Nationality players or ROY, CY & MVP's.

I'm thinking the following:
$ 120M Cap (could go up)
No WW
Trades - but you CANNOT trade your "core players"
Yes To AAA (6-2 - Average Quality)
DH can be voted on
You must use one of the ballparks from your 4 originals (2 Hitters / 2 Pitchers)
No clones
Any $ 200K player can be used to fill out your roster.
You can use Sim Live for the next game or next series, but don't jump ahead beyond that.
Name your team whatever you like.

If there are other ideas / suggestions to make it more interesting for owners to sign up - please don't hesitate to ping me.
5/4/2017 4:36 PM
BUMP
5/8/2017 10:34 AM
Nationality meets ROY, CY & MVP w/ a twist Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.