When the AC recruits a guy he says I posted his information on our recruiting board. Does this board really exist or is he talking about tthe guys I already target for next year. Is there some where I can actually see more info on this player?
5/6/2017 10:43 AM
Look under your recruiting tab. At the end of the season, there should be four guys there for next season's recruiting.
Though, they are usually garbage. Might get a decent guy, but it's rare.
5/6/2017 11:35 AM
will they stand out from the guys that I already have on my recruiting board or should I not put those guys on there until after the season
5/6/2017 3:38 PM
The only way to tell them apart is by looking at the letters you received and by their numbers (they are usually lacking in one or more core attributes).
5/6/2017 4:01 PM
You could use your priority categories to separate them out, if you wanted to. I usually just ignore those guys, and treat them like any other recruit during recruiting season.
5/6/2017 7:08 PM
It seems like the AC coach guys started you out with a slight advantage despite the fact that they sucked...aka, the AC email was actually the equivalent of an AC scout perhaps?

Can somebody expand on that? That may have only applied in the old days.

What I can say with almost 100 total seasons, I can never recall actually recruiting one of those guys.
5/7/2017 12:05 PM
lol thanks holdaway. I have deleted them for years but just recently I thought I was missing something and maybe there was an advantage out there. Oh well I get it
5/7/2017 9:58 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.