Who is the winningest coach in GD history. Topic

Is there a list for across worlds all time wins.
6/7/2017 12:11 AM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
People told me I whined a lot in HBD, so I've tried to make a confucius effort not to in GD. But I think I still do occidentally.
5/6/2017 7:12 PM
That's too confucing for me BJ. "WAAA"
5/7/2017 7:26 AM
Posted by Ratemout on 5/8/2017 7:10:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ebel331 on 5/6/2017 2:59:00 PM (view original):
I got banned for whining so i'm probably on the nomination list too
You also got banned for spreading false information about another coach,
Nice touch, creating an alias so you could talk **** to ebel.

The Internet, ladies and gentlemen!
5/8/2017 12:06 PM
I know I will be listed as a Heretic. But personally I think the world was in a lot better shape when NO indidviduals had the internet. The only ones that used it were scientists and the military.
If you wanted to send a message you wrote it out and put it in the mail. Or you picked up the phone and talked.
Wanted to watch a movie you call a friend or bring the family and went to the theater. It was fun and a lot more personal.
If you wanted to insult someone or start an argument you had to stand behind it because you and he/she were either standing face to face or talking on the phone. Non of this Anonymous crap where people suddenly feel tough because no one can hold them accountable !
Sure I enjoy GD and streaming movies and you tube and email. But I'd gladly give em up to do away with all the crap the net has caused.

5/8/2017 12:54 PM
The world was also very isolating before the internet. The gay kid growing up in a small town where 98% of the people thought Reagan was a bleeding heart? Yeah, he felt very alone in the world.
Two sides to every coin.
5/8/2017 1:28 PM
I spose CB. But given the choice (which obviously aint gonna happen) I stand by my statement.
5/8/2017 1:41 PM
sometimes sarcasm doesn't translate well in the forums... why in the hell would i ever email some random guy from an internet football game at work gtfoh mr. hoke
5/8/2017 11:32 PM
123456 Next ▸
Who is the winningest coach in GD history. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.