Who is the winningest coach in GD history. Topic

" Let's see what will come next, I will get hate emails from a bogus account?"

No sense of irony here
5/31/2017 10:23 AM
Posted by fermor332002 on 5/29/2017 3:32:00 AM (view original):
Them that know will and them that don't wont.

His name was snak. He lived far far away in his own galaxie. He loved to troll. He was never wrong. He was always right. Loved to start a fight just to staret a fight.

All of the coaches that have been here the longest can attest to snak being a big winie baby. There was no one more winie than him.
You ought to send this to George Lucas the film producer . He could use it as the plot for the next Star Wars Movie !
5/31/2017 10:29 AM
Posted by Ratemout on 5/31/2017 9:14:00 AM (view original):
Posted by ebel331 on 5/29/2017 5:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Ratemout on 5/29/2017 12:37:00 AM (view original):
Posted by b_rad052 on 5/28/2017 11:38:00 PM (view original):
Wow this thread is funny as hell. We go from talking about winning or whining to accusing ebel of cheating from a brand new account. I got the popcorn and beer let us see what happens next. For the record I do not think Ebel did any of this.
For the record, Why was he banned for 5 years then? I'm sure WIS just made a mistake and got the wrong person.
FAKE NEWS FROM FAKE ACCOUNT.

Yo, CNN, I didn't get banned for 5 years, I got banned indefinitely. And it wasn't from the game, it was from the forums. When I came back to the game, I asked nicely and they gave me another chance. Just like your mom.

Same reason Notre Dame Bryant history looks like this. But we've been over this already. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
70 Record: 0-13 (0-8) WIS Rank: #120
No bowl invitation.
69 Record: 0-13 (0-8) WIS Rank: #85
No bowl invitation.
68 Record: 0-13 (0-8) WIS Rank: #86
No bowl invitation.
67 Record: 6-7 (4-4) WIS Rank: #31
No bowl invitation.
66 Record: 10-4 (5-3) WIS Ra: #18
Lost the Cotton Bowl

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/CoachProfile/Default.aspx?uid=318459&wid=3
I love it! a personal shot about my mother that's the great coach we all remember. Let's see what will come next, I will get hate emails from a bogus account?
Would it be too much to ask for "what will come next" to be: Your ID. Going away. Permanently?
5/31/2017 12:19 PM
Posted by mojolad on 5/8/2017 12:54:00 PM (view original):
I know I will be listed as a Heretic. But personally I think the world was in a lot better shape when NO indidviduals had the internet. The only ones that used it were scientists and the military.
If you wanted to send a message you wrote it out and put it in the mail. Or you picked up the phone and talked.
Wanted to watch a movie you call a friend or bring the family and went to the theater. It was fun and a lot more personal.
If you wanted to insult someone or start an argument you had to stand behind it because you and he/she were either standing face to face or talking on the phone. Non of this Anonymous crap where people suddenly feel tough because no one can hold them accountable !
Sure I enjoy GD and streaming movies and you tube and email. But I'd gladly give em up to do away with all the crap the net has caused.

Heretic :)
6/2/2017 2:29 PM
Posted by daveymac on 6/2/2017 2:29:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mojolad on 5/8/2017 12:54:00 PM (view original):
I know I will be listed as a Heretic. But personally I think the world was in a lot better shape when NO indidviduals had the internet. The only ones that used it were scientists and the military.
If you wanted to send a message you wrote it out and put it in the mail. Or you picked up the phone and talked.
Wanted to watch a movie you call a friend or bring the family and went to the theater. It was fun and a lot more personal.
If you wanted to insult someone or start an argument you had to stand behind it because you and he/she were either standing face to face or talking on the phone. Non of this Anonymous crap where people suddenly feel tough because no one can hold them accountable !
Sure I enjoy GD and streaming movies and you tube and email. But I'd gladly give em up to do away with all the crap the net has caused.

Heretic :)
Such blasphemy! Burn him at the stake before this illness of thought spreads!
6/2/2017 2:42 PM
6/4/2017 1:29 AM
◂ Prev 123456
Who is the winningest coach in GD history. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.