Ill just leave this here...

Ratemout
To:
truedevil33
Received:
5/16/2017 9:16:00 PM
Subject:
Forum

Straight from the heart ebel331/livemike/pyt100 emailed a GD coach a his work place.. The other coach went to the local law agency then ebel stopped. He has collueded and cheaed, other coaches that are aware are no longer around You cold ask darryljones, imanthetwo, awags, and maybe mpmershon. Ebel is a sick son of a ***** maybe you sould try and get more facts emal these coaches and see.
5/16/2017 11:43 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 5/16/2017 11:43:00 PM (view original):

Ratemout
To:
truedevil33
Received:
Subject:
Forum

Straight from the heart ebel331/livemike/pyt100 emailed a GD coach a his work place.. The other coach went to the local law agency then ebel stopped. He has collueded and cheaed, other coaches that are aware are no longer around You cold ask darryljones, imanthetwo, awags, and maybe mpmershon. Ebel is a sick son of a ***** maybe you sould try and get more facts emal these coaches and see.
I don't need to sitemail any coach I know how Ebel has acted and treated coaches in wilk over the last 20 seasons or so. I really don't care what he did in the past (if it is true), he has been nothing but a stand up coach in wilk so please take you butt hurt feelings and get over it.
5/16/2017 11:45 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 5/16/2017 11:43:00 PM (view original):

Ratemout
To:
truedevil33
Received:
Subject:
Forum

I hate to feed the troll and actually give any attention to this, but I have to say it's nonsense.

I appreciate you guys defending me a bit, but when i see stuff like 'i don't know what ebel did before' I also have to point out that I 100% never colluded. Ever. And no gray areas. Was never accused of it either until this.

The stuff about law enforcement is just lol but i would think that would be verifiable somehow. If it happened, it wasn't me.

and the pyt100 ID only has 2 titles, so clearly not me.
5/17/2017 3:17 PM
Ebel is also jeffkahleb and scottso in case anyone is interested
5/17/2017 3:38 PM
I thought he was SnakePliskin .
5/17/2017 4:27 PM
He has more aliases than me at the cat house!
5/17/2017 4:36 PM
Posted by 2000champou on 5/17/2017 4:36:00 PM (view original):
He has more aliases than me at the cat house!
Always nice to hear from an animal lover . Wasn't that you I passed coming out while I was going in ?
5/20/2017 6:11 AM
Wow this thread is funny as hell. We go from talking about winning or whining to accusing ebel of cheating from a brand new account. I got the popcorn and beer let us see what happens next. For the record I do not think Ebel did any of this.
5/28/2017 11:38 PM
Posted by b_rad052 on 5/28/2017 11:38:00 PM (view original):
Wow this thread is funny as hell. We go from talking about winning or whining to accusing ebel of cheating from a brand new account. I got the popcorn and beer let us see what happens next. For the record I do not think Ebel did any of this.
For the record, Why was he banned for 5 years then? I'm sure WIS just made a mistake and got the wrong person.
5/29/2017 12:37 AM
Them that know will and them that don't wont.

His name was snak. He lived far far away in his own galaxie. He loved to troll. He was never wrong. He was always right. Loved to start a fight just to staret a fight.

All of the coaches that have been here the longest can attest to snak being a big winie baby. There was no one more winie than him.
5/29/2017 3:30 AM
Posted by Ratemout on 5/29/2017 12:37:00 AM (view original):
For the record, Why was he banned for 5 years then? I'm sure WIS just made a mistake and got the wrong person.
FAKE NEWS FROM FAKE ACCOUNT.

Yo, CNN, I didn't get banned for 5 years, I got banned indefinitely. And it wasn't from the game, it was from the forums. When I came back to the game, I asked nicely and they gave me another chance. Just like your mom.

Same reason Notre Dame Bryant history looks like this. But we've been over this already. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
70 Record: 0-13 (0-8) WIS Rank: #120
No bowl invitation.
69 Record: 0-13 (0-8) WIS Rank: #85
No bowl invitation.
68 Record: 0-13 (0-8) WIS Rank: #86
No bowl invitation.
67 Record: 6-7 (4-4) WIS Rank: #31
No bowl invitation.
66 Record: 10-4 (5-3) WIS Ra: #18
Lost the Cotton Bowl

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/CoachProfile/Default.aspx?uid=318459&wid=3
5/29/2017 5:19 AM
This thread should put Ebel on the Mount Rushmore of GD!

I'm starting to picture Ebel putting on a "Scream" mask and stalking GD coaches across America. I'm starting to feel sorry for the coaches that didn't seek protection from local law enforcement. Maybe coaches didn't quit GD they just disappeared?

Can we get a movie made about these alleged events?

I want to see an actor's interpretation of a GD coach reading an email/site mail at work and becoming scared enough to need to go to law enforcement to make the horrible pain stop. I want to see an actor's interpretation of a local sheriff when a GD coach seeks him out for protection. Did law enforcement send squad cars over to the GD coach's home for 24 hour protection? Was there ever a chance that the GD coach would have to live the rest of his life hiding in the witness protection program? Maybe that is how we have lost some GD coaches..... They had to flee Ebel into the witness protection program and by doing so had to give up their GD nicknames. Is Ratemount currently in the witness protection program?

5/29/2017 12:33 PM
Posted by fermor332002 on 5/29/2017 3:32:00 AM (view original):
Them that know will and them that don't wont.

His name was snak. He lived far far away in his own galaxie. He loved to troll. He was never wrong. He was always right. Loved to start a fight just to staret a fight.

All of the coaches that have been here the longest can attest to snak being a big winie baby. There was no one more winie than him.
I liked snake_p. He was funny af. Always controversial, but snarky to the max. The game is a little smaller without him...lol
5/29/2017 8:54 PM
"...put Ebel on the Mount Rushmore of GD!"

SHIP IT.
5/29/2017 9:43 PM
Posted by ebel331 on 5/29/2017 5:19:00 AM (view original):
Posted by Ratemout on 5/29/2017 12:37:00 AM (view original):
FAKE NEWS FROM FAKE ACCOUNT.

Yo, CNN, I didn't get banned for 5 years, I got banned indefinitely. And it wasn't from the game, it was from the forums. When I came back to the game, I asked nicely and they gave me another chance. Just like your mom.

Same reason Notre Dame Bryant history looks like this. But we've been over this already. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
70 Record: 0-13 (0-8) WIS Rank: #120
No bowl invitation.
69 Record: 0-13 (0-8) WIS Rank: #85
No bowl invitation.
68 Record: 0-13 (0-8) WIS Rank: #86
No bowl invitation.
67 Record: 6-7 (4-4) WIS Rank: #31
No bowl invitation.
66 Record: 10-4 (5-3) WIS Ra: #18
Lost the Cotton Bowl

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/CoachProfile/Default.aspx?uid=318459&wid=3
I love it! a personal shot about my mother that's the great coach we all remember. Let's see what will come next, I will get hate emails from a bogus account?
5/31/2017 9:14 AM (edited)
◂ Prev 123456 Next ▸
Who is the winningest coach in GD history. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.