In-Game Coach Effects Topic

"Coaches affect ratings growths of the players and the in-game performances, or actions."
-WIS Ticket Answerers

I thought they only affected rating development...
5/6/2017 1:44 PM
Bench coaches are the only ones who can affect in-game actions (via their Strategy IQ rating), as they take over managing the team if the manager gets tossed.

You can avoid that by setting your Argumentative setting to 0 at all levels.
5/6/2017 8:35 PM
That's what I thought, too. But that's not what WIS ticket folks are saying here:

"All coaches have impacts on the in-game performances of the players regarding their specific area of coaching. (i.e. a base coach will affect base running, fielding/fielding, etc.)"
5/6/2017 9:34 PM
That's just not true. Other than what I said about bench coaches, coaches only affect development.
5/6/2017 10:08 PM
Says a lot that I'm more likely to believe the guy who plays the game a lot than whoever they've got on customer support.

5/6/2017 10:29 PM
tec is correct. This question was asked many times, in several different ways, when the game first came out. The developers, at that time, insisted development only. I'm more likely to believe the guys who developed the game than current CS.
5/7/2017 5:54 AM
In-Game Coach Effects Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.