Come join Yost D2 PSAC conference Topic

Jobs are open now!

Strong and competitive conference with active chat. 6 of our human coached teams made the playoffs last season. If you're an experienced coach looking for a challenge, or a new coach wanting to learn the game (we'll provide plenty of feedback if you want it), join on up! Teams are available!

This game gets more and more fun as there are more people you have to interact with while playing it.
5/7/2017 2:29 PM
I can attest to that. Great bunch of coaches and nice guys. For anyone looking for a friendly group of coaches , whom if you are new you can pick their brain or if you experienced you will find good competition. They also probably as a conference bring in the most playoff dollars for your recruiting.
5/7/2017 5:35 PM
Thanks for the props Mojo! Would love to see a new face or two this season after a few coaches finally threw in the towel.
5/7/2017 6:09 PM
With a litttle bit of luck Samson.......
5/7/2017 8:54 PM
It's that time again...jobs are open! Come join Yost PSAC!
6/11/2017 6:50 AM
Hey jms245, I may switch worlds with one of my teams but I'm in the middle of a season with all of them!
6/12/2017 10:35 AM
coachoatie, it would great if you joined. We'll be there, so join up whenever you're able!
6/12/2017 12:30 PM
We lost a couple of coaches to frustration these past 2 seasons. Coaches on the div 2 all time win list who made the playoffs annually too. Replacements are definitely welcome! Silent boards are not much fun.
6/13/2017 11:49 AM
Come join the PSAC Yost and Samson will introduce you to Delilah !
"Hubba , Hubba" .
6/13/2017 4:59 PM (edited)
6/14/2017 1:57 AM
Come join Yost D2 PSAC conference Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.