We not getting to new starters! Topic

I have set up a game plan for my next year starters to start and play the SIMS, Sounded like a good thing to do. However, I have players that have started 5 of the last 6 games and still no WE gain. They did not start the first 5 games of the season before I hit on the idea of having them play primarily against the sims. How many starts does it take to get some traction going? Or is having them start a lost cause?
5/8/2017 4:13 PM
Attribute increases have many variables (WE, playing time, starts, practice time and potential). Usually (for me) it takes about 3 games before I see meaningful improvement for any players I am actively trying to increase. Regardless of the variables, attributes ARE increasing...although they may not be showing up in the amounts that you desire (which may make you review all sorts of things you are doing...practice time, playing time and so forth...even how you recruit).

nitros
5/8/2017 5:25 PM
Yep, their attributes are going up at expected rates but no increase in WE which I thought was tied to starts and playing time. I was trying to get the WE up on a few of the younger players that have a chance to really develop in the next couple of seasons. I guess next season I need to start them out the first few games.
Thanks for the update!
5/8/2017 7:05 PM
Freshmen will see an increase in WE as they get starts. Sophomores might get a bump, but not as much. Juniors and seniors generally don't get increases in WE.
5/8/2017 9:31 PM
Gads, I am sorry beebster32. Obviously I failed to comprehend your question. Odd, all of my FR that have 5 or more starts have at least 2 increase in WE and the FR that I concentrated on growing have between 7-10 growth in WE (mostly started all games). Granted, I am in the playoffs, so I have 4 extra games so far (including CC).

nitros
5/8/2017 11:28 PM
We not getting to new starters! Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.