Copying recruit rating colors Topic

I typically copy and paste some recruits into a spreadsheet and use the colors to automatically add in the recruit's projected level of growth. Within the past week or two something has changed with the formatting and I can no longer get this to work properly. Some of the greens still show up green but others are showing up as black. I use Chrome but just tried to do it from both Edge and Firefox with no luck.

Has anyone had this issue and figured out a way to fix it?
5/9/2017 10:17 PM
Only works for me in Chrome.
5/9/2017 10:39 PM
I'm having the same issue.

I didn't get the chance to look at the source code and even then, I don't think it will let you find out about it. But if it's my gut instinct guess, this is not accidental. They did it on purpose to make us work harder to find players.
5/19/2017 12:03 PM (edited)
Posted by gjalpert on 5/19/2017 12:03:00 PM (view original):
I'm having the same issue.

I didn't get the chance to look at the source code and even then, I don't think it will let you find out about it. But if it's my gut instinct guess, this is not accidental. They did it on purpose to make us work harder to find players.
If that was their goal they have been very successful.
5/19/2017 12:48 PM
Posted by mrslam34 on 5/9/2017 10:17:00 PM (view original):
I typically copy and paste some recruits into a spreadsheet and use the colors to automatically add in the recruit's projected level of growth. Within the past week or two something has changed with the formatting and I can no longer get this to work properly. Some of the greens still show up green but others are showing up as black. I use Chrome but just tried to do it from both Edge and Firefox with no luck.

Has anyone had this issue and figured out a way to fix it?
Agree

Same problem here. Although they "claim" they didn't change anything on their end, it is obvious they did (unintentionally or not) since more than one of us have this problem.

5/19/2017 12:57 PM
I copy pasted this thread link onto a previous ticket. Waiting for the 2nd denial before they figure out something did change.
5/19/2017 12:59 PM
Decided to revisit this thread, as i noticed that now when i copy/paste it is back to normal! Everything shows the exact color as appear on the site when i paste it to excel, glad it's back as it saves me a lot of unnecessary hassle.
9/2/2017 4:49 AM
Copying recruit rating colors Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.