Comp D pick question Topic

My first round pick has declined 3 offers so far. I just tried for a 4th time but not sure there are enough days left in the season for him to respond. Anyone know if my comp pick is in jeopardy if he doesn't respond in time?
5/12/2017 1:06 PM
what was your signing risk level? if he doesn't sign, i think you're SOL. i lost one like that because of low prospect $, & too risky a setting. next time use a more conservative level.
5/13/2017 12:57 AM
I've got a handle on all that. I also know if you offer and he refuses, you get the comp pick. What I'm not sure about is whether you get the pick if he doesn't get the opportunity to refuse your offer because the season ends (after already refusing a previous offer).
5/13/2017 11:09 AM
Comp D pick question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.