WOW, they deleted my post Topic

Yates got his team back. Probably on double secret probation though.
5/15/2017 1:34 PM
ADMIN mistake. I bet somebody got a stern talking-to over that and deleting threads.

Has yates started peddling his crap, expensive pitcher again?
5/15/2017 1:36 PM
Let's go back to what started it. Salary dumping can be contentious. It depends on what kind of world you want to have. If everyone in the world is cool with it, god bless you, I won't be playing there. I've been known to yell at guys who post in world chat "can someone help a brother out".

I've been involved in two deals you could consider dumps, but they had their reasons. In one, I took a slugger with a big contract from another team because I needed the slugger and he didn't. In the other, I sent a high priced RP who I considered damaged goods to a team looking for RP help. In both cases no cash was included, and the prospects traded for were 1st round comp picks - prospects with at least a chance of seeing the bigs. The salary dumps were nice, but the deals had to look legit.

And don't do it right after the draft. I look extra hard at deals that show up right after the draft, because I suspect they've got nothing to do with the players being traded. If you spent too much on an IFA before the draft, in my eyes you have to live with that decision.

5/15/2017 1:45 PM
Um, no
5/15/2017 1:45 PM
After clearing waivers there is no difference between waiving a guy and trading him for minor league filler. It is up to the other players to veto the crappy trades if they choose to.. It's not even worth whining about on the world chat. If I was the commish I would be irritated with WIS Support and whoever contacted WIS and started the mess.
5/15/2017 3:26 PM
WIS's overreaction to this will be that it will now take even longer to get AWOL or disruptive owners removed..
5/15/2017 3:28 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
◂ Prev 12
WOW, they deleted my post Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.