Happy Mother's day Topic

Happy . Mother's day to all mothers out there.
5/14/2017 11:28 AM
I've often been called an expletive beginning with mother....
5/14/2017 11:39 AM
Mother mojo? Weird moniker.
5/14/2017 6:06 PM
5/14/2017 6:30 PM
There is a possibility of some women playing. You can also wish your mothers a Happy Mother's Day from me if you want.

Besides these days the push is to have terms such as mother as nongender specific. If you believe CNN and most mainstream news then men can be mothers, women can be dads, you don't have to have human children or pets to be a parent, and you can be a mother/father for no other reason than that is the way you FEEL that way that day.

Not my personal beliefs but feel free to celebrate yourself on Mother's day if you feel like it. You too can qualify as a mother if you want to feel that way today. Be sure to ask for the Mother's Day discount for mothers if you go out to eat. Threaten to sue for discrimination if they don't give it to you. Happy Mother's Day!

I think even mother f#/!&rs can qualify if they want!
5/14/2017 7:44 PM
ftbeaglesfan : I suppose we all have the freedom to call Black - White, or Up - Down if we want to . To me that don't make it so.
But I was just having fun .
In no way was I trying to put you down.
5/14/2017 9:00 PM
my celebration was constrained

sorry, mom
5/16/2017 10:17 AM
No probs mojolad. I didn't take anything said in a bad way.

I usually wish all the guys Happy Father's Day when that rolls around. My wife reminded me to give a Happy Mother's Day in case there was anyone.

When I told my wife I could celebrate it too since I was a mother f#/!&r, she just rolled her eyes...
5/17/2017 11:40 PM (edited)
5/18/2017 12:10 AM
Posted by ftbeaglesfan on 5/14/2017 7:44:00 PM (view original):
There is a possibility of some women playing. You can also wish your mothers a Happy Mother's Day from me if you want.

Besides these days the push is to have terms such as mother as nongender specific. If you believe CNN and most mainstream news then men can be mothers, women can be dads, you don't have to have human children or pets to be a parent, and you can be a mother/father for no other reason than that is the way you FEEL that way that day.

Not my personal beliefs but feel free to celebrate yourself on Mother's day if you feel like it. You too can qualify as a mother if you want to feel that way today. Be sure to ask for the Mother's Day discount for mothers if you go out to eat. Threaten to sue for discrimination if they don't give it to you. Happy Mother's Day!

I think even mother f#/!&rs can qualify if they want!
Go ahead and attach a clip from CNN where they say a woman can be a dad or that a man can be a mom.... You're not going to be able to because you are just completely lying lmfao.
5/18/2017 12:07 PM
Happy Mother's day Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.