Knocking off Sims from higher level Topic

So, this is the first time I've experienced this. I'm having to battle Sims from the next level up and they seem much tougher to knock off. What's it generally take?
5/14/2017 6:32 PM
Losing more games? Then they are never on your recruits....lol...sorry, no legit idea to be helpful. All I have is sarcastic banner.
5/14/2017 6:36 PM
Haha, Well if it's gonna cost a million dollars to recruit now, I'll just go back how I was when I started.
5/14/2017 7:04 PM
So wait, you're coaching Illinois, right? What are these Sims that are from the next level up?
5/14/2017 7:42 PM
Use only campus visits........most bang for buck and any that are rejected, you get your money back.
5/15/2017 10:38 AM
It's D3 Illinois
5/15/2017 1:11 PM
D3 scale the CV's way down. Like 1-2. AC scout first. They can't be rejected and you don't want anything less than 3 potential unless they're a starter. Hit Sims on first cycle no later than 2nd otherwise your money will go bye bye.
5/15/2017 2:26 PM
oh wow.. lol.. guess I should pay attention next time.

I dont have a whole lot of suggestions for D3.
5/15/2017 11:41 PM
So, I didn't want to say too much while still recruiting the guy, but it ended up taking me more than the usual 3 CV's to knock off those D2 Sims. Before this year, I had never once seen a D2 sim up in my business. This season, there were several. Just caught me off guard.
5/17/2017 3:41 PM
Knocking off Sims from higher level Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.