RBI needs just 1 to start season 9-new incentive Topic

RBI World just rolled and are looking for some new owners heading into season 9

We have a few rules....
1) Minimum win rule. Every team must win 120 games in back to back seasons starting now (season2). So if you win 50 in year 2, you'd have to win 70 or more in year three or any combination that gives up 120 wins over any consecutive seasons. Each owner gets one appeal. If an owner fails to meet the 120 win mark in back to back seasons they can appeal one time to the committee to stay in the world. The committee will review the team / owner and see if they should get a second chance.

2) A world committee will be set up by the commish. It will be made up of 4 owners, 2 from the AL and 2 from the NL. The committee will vote on rules violations as well as admission to the world if / when vacancies occur. In case of a voting tie, then the commish will cast the tie breaking vote. If a committee member quits or gets kicked out, then the commish will appoint a replacement committee member.
If the commish quits or gets kicked out, then the committee will appoint a new commish.

3) All owners are expected to keep their minors stocked, to avoid fatigue problems. Above all the owners will be held to the WIS HBD fair play rules.

The teams that are available are listed below. Send me a sitemail if interested.
5/15/2017 8:58 AM
Open NL North team -Won the division last season. Holds the 16th picks in the drafts.

Open NL East team- Has the 11th pick in the drafts. No a lot of committed salary, highest salary belongs to slugger LeCure at 7.5m. Some nice prospects in the minors led by catcher Lira and pitchers Sutton and Flynn.
5/31/2017 3:33 PM (edited)
2 remaining teams
5/22/2017 1:01 AM
great league!
5/24/2017 7:39 AM
Just need 2 more to get going
5/26/2017 6:36 AM
tm, I sent you a site mail.
5/31/2017 1:55 PM
One team left to fill
5/31/2017 3:33 PM
One of our owners has agreed to pay for season 10 of the owner that takes the last open team.
6/3/2017 4:20 PM
The NL north team is the one available? If yes I'll take it if you'll have me...
6/5/2017 2:07 PM
RBI needs just 1 to start season 9-new incentive Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.