IQ after first exhibition Topic

Does it always improve? My F went to D-. I never noticed before.
5/15/2017 2:25 PM
Another - semi unrelated question..

Why is there no F+ rating? I mean in real life, why no F+?
5/15/2017 2:41 PM
I got some F's, got some C-

Never got an F+

wonder whether any school does F+

5/15/2017 2:43 PM
While neither of you are answering my question, if you got an F, it meant Failure. There's no positive in failing.
5/15/2017 2:45 PM
Mike,

I'm changing the offense and defense on my team in the Little East and everyone went from F to D- after the first exhibition and stayed at D- after the 2nd. I can't say that is always the case but that is what happened to me.
5/15/2017 2:53 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/15/2017 2:45:00 PM (view original):
While neither of you are answering my question, if you got an F, it meant Failure. There's no positive in failing.
Well I suppose that's true.

But yes to answer your question, I've definitely seen improvement after 1 'practice'. Going from F to D+ happens pretty quickly.
5/15/2017 2:54 PM
Posted by tgblackw on 5/15/2017 2:53:00 PM (view original):
Mike,

I'm changing the offense and defense on my team in the Little East and everyone went from F to D- after the first exhibition and stayed at D- after the 2nd. I can't say that is always the case but that is what happened to me.
Actually, I take it back. The walk on I have is still at F in offense and defense. 23 minutes of practice time in each offensive and defensive set.
5/15/2017 2:57 PM
OK, assuming F always jumps to at least D- after the first practice, do D+ become C- or any other improvements after the first exh/practice? I just haven't paid close attention. Obviously, I know guys can improve a point or three but haven't followed IQ.
5/15/2017 2:58 PM
Posted by MikeT23 on 5/15/2017 2:58:00 PM (view original):
OK, assuming F always jumps to at least D- after the first practice, do D+ become C- or any other improvements after the first exh/practice? I just haven't paid close attention. Obviously, I know guys can improve a point or three but haven't followed IQ.
I tracked it at one point but don't remember the exact amount.

Generally, (assuming 20ish minutes of practice and a WE of 30+) it goers something like:

F-> D- 1 practice
D-> D 2-3 more
D ->D+ 2-3 more
D+ -> C- about 4-5 more
5/15/2017 3:03 PM
11ish practices to go from F to C- sounds about right. I use 25m and I want to say my F are C- when conference play starts. That's actually 12 counting the exhibitions.
5/15/2017 3:06 PM
MT, typically F goes to D- after first game, unless IQ practice is very low or possibly if individual player IQ is extremely low (although I've never taken the time to notice how either of these affect that first game's improvement). The rate doesn't continue (you likely already knew this), reaching D in 2 or 3 more games.
5/15/2017 3:14 PM
it usually improves after first practice - not sure for low WE guys
5/15/2017 3:37 PM
I had 3 F/D-. Lowest WE was a redshirted 36 and a 32.
5/15/2017 3:40 PM
Does PT not affect IQs? I thought the more time a player played in game , the faster they learned the system. That's why I played my backups in exhibitions, I thought the F to D- was a PT thing. And also doesn't GPA factor into how fast a players IQ rises, not WE.
5/15/2017 4:01 PM
Posted by zagsrulez on 5/15/2017 4:01:00 PM (view original):
Does PT not affect IQs? I thought the more time a player played in game , the faster they learned the system. That's why I played my backups in exhibitions, I thought the F to D- was a PT thing. And also doesn't GPA factor into how fast a players IQ rises, not WE.
WE directly affects IQ growth. Playing time indirectly affects IQ growth. More PT (and starts) leads to higher WE, leading to more IQ growth.
5/15/2017 5:03 PM
12 Next ▸
IQ after first exhibition Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.