Just in: Greg Popovich CREMATES pachulia. Topic

Still waiting on the resident James Harden trolls here to call pachulia what he is-a dirty player and a thug.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=19389194&sf78954354=1
5/15/2017 3:05 PM
you mad?
5/15/2017 3:13 PM
Nope. I'm not a warriors or Spurs fan so I couldn't care less about kuwai Leonard. I do find it ironic though that popovich is foaming at the mouth when Bruce Bowen used to do that exact play damn near every game though. The league actually instituted a rule due to his thuggery. They called it the "Bruce Bowen" rule.
5/15/2017 3:42 PM
How does Pachulia being a dirty player (which I agree 100% he is) make Harden less of a flopper and a flailer? The 2 things are totally unrelated.
5/15/2017 4:32 PM
Yup. Pach took 2 steps toward Kawhi AFTER he shot the ball. Dirty play to pull on a guy with a bum ankle. I dont think he gained any respect from KD on that.

Harden may have had the statistically best OFFENSIVE REGULAR season ever. So be it. He belongs with Dantley, Kiki, King, Gervin. Except they didnt flop like he does. We all have said Gino is a flopper too.

Harden has had several embarrassing playoff series. He will get respect when he plays into June.

5/15/2017 6:45 PM
Posted by zeldafan on 5/15/2017 3:05:00 PM (view original):
Still waiting on the resident James Harden trolls here to call pachulia what he is-a dirty player and a thug.

I thought you were the resident James Harden troll!
5/15/2017 7:23 PM
whether Zaza is a dirty player or not, the play with Leonard did not look intentional. Don't think Zaza is coordinated enough to do that intentionally.
5/15/2017 7:26 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/15/2017 7:26:00 PM (view original):
whether Zaza is a dirty player or not, the play with Leonard did not look intentional. Don't think Zaza is coordinated enough to do that intentionally.
Exactly, watch Zaza run up and down the court, and you'll see that he has no idea where his feet are going.

Let alone placing a foot (without looking) into a tiny window where Kawhi would get hurt, and he wouldn't...
5/15/2017 7:32 PM
Posted by wylie715 on 5/15/2017 7:23:00 PM (view original):
Posted by zeldafan on 5/15/2017 3:05:00 PM (view original):

I thought you were the resident James Harden troll!
He is apparently having an identity crisis.
5/15/2017 8:35 PM
Pach unintentionally just didnt really notice that he was going to end up standing in the exact same spot as Leonard when he left his feet? It was just bad luck that it happened to their best player with the Spurs up 25 in a huge game? Sure ok. I mean zaza has only played a thousand nba games. Im sure he has no body control whatsoever.

5/15/2017 11:18 PM
Posted by pointfwd on 5/15/2017 11:18:00 PM (view original):
Pach unintentionally just didnt really notice that he was going to end up standing in the exact same spot as Leonard when he left his feet? It was just bad luck that it happened to their best player with the Spurs up 25 in a huge game? Sure ok. I mean zaza has only played a thousand nba games. Im sure he has no body control whatsoever.

Don't you think if it was THAT easy, it would've happened many many many more times? Why didn't it ever happen to Jordan or Bird or Kobe? And don't give me crap about "dirty players"... If all Bill Laimbeer or Charles Oakley had to do is drop their foot under one of those guys when they went up for a shot, they would've done it EVERY ******* PLAY.
5/16/2017 11:27 AM
Blame Pop for not pulling Leonard after he landed on David Lee's foot.

No-one is talking about Aldridge doing the exact same thing to Curry later in the game.

Bullshit crybabies.

Warriors overcame a 22 point deficit to the Spurs in the regular season with a healthy Leonard and Parker...they are just better.
5/16/2017 11:34 AM
according to the dudes on TNT last night it does happen all the time
5/16/2017 11:36 AM
Isn't the whole point of Zaza's play to jump and land where it will make the shooter come down awkward? That's not that hard, landing where the shooter's foot lands is hard, but I don't think that is what he was trying to do.
I watched plenty of Zaza in atl, he's a scrappy guy and I would not put a shady play past him. He definitely had some moments with the Hawks. I can't imagine this is the first time Zaza defended this way this season, it's just a perfect storm since he landed on an already bum ankle and a superstar player got injured.
5/16/2017 1:01 PM
Posted by pointfwd on 5/15/2017 6:45:00 PM (view original):
Yup. Pach took 2 steps toward Kawhi AFTER he shot the ball. Dirty play to pull on a guy with a bum ankle. I dont think he gained any respect from KD on that.

Harden may have had the statistically best OFFENSIVE REGULAR season ever. So be it. He belongs with Dantley, Kiki, King, Gervin. Except they didnt flop like he does. We all have said Gino is a flopper too.

Harden has had several embarrassing playoff series. He will get respect when he plays into June.

To be fair, Harden has played into June. He disappeared there, too.
5/16/2017 4:18 PM
12 Next ▸
Just in: Greg Popovich CREMATES pachulia. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.