Just in: Greg Popovich CREMATES pachulia. Topic

Warriors CREMATE the Spurs tonight.

So ugly, yet so fun to watch.
5/17/2017 12:37 AM
Yea. They blew them out.
5/17/2017 2:00 AM
Posted by bkbillups on 5/16/2017 1:01:00 PM (view original):
Isn't the whole point of Zaza's play to jump and land where it will make the shooter come down awkward? That's not that hard, landing where the shooter's foot lands is hard, but I don't think that is what he was trying to do.
I watched plenty of Zaza in atl, he's a scrappy guy and I would not put a shady play past him. He definitely had some moments with the Hawks. I can't imagine this is the first time Zaza defended this way this season, it's just a perfect storm since he landed on an already bum ankle and a superstar player got injured.
Agreed after more thought it was indeed the perfect storm. I do think there was intention to make contact though. Kinda like a pitcher throwing into a batter that has been great that game. Oops my control was off there.

And it's not the regular season. Its game 1 of conf finals and dubs are down huge in the biggest game of the season. You are pulling out all the stops at that point.
5/17/2017 1:24 PM
I liked popovich response last night.

Reporter: "Are you getting what you want front lamarcus Aldridge?"

Pop: "Sure."
5/21/2017 4:09 PM
◂ Prev 12
Just in: Greg Popovich CREMATES pachulia. Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.