Recruiting Question Topic

Knight just started recruiting session 1. I have a preference that is changing from good to neutral on a game to game basis. Because this is a turbo world I want to make sure I understand when effort is processed. As of 11am I'm going to have said preference as 'good.' So let's say I send my HV/CV/promises at noon while the preference is good-the actions won't process until 5pm which is AFTER the next game is going to sim. What happens if that preference changes to neutral after the 2 PM game? Does my effort still get the 'good' multiplier or will it go to the neutral multiplier?

FWIW, I would not mind seeing preferences freeze once recruiting starts to avoid confusion like this.
5/16/2017 8:45 AM
That is an interesting question. I don't know the answer but it makes sense in my head that the effort will be processed with whatever your preference is at 5 as opposed to when you submit the effort.
5/16/2017 9:20 AM
It's whenever it's processed, not when you put it in.

But keep in mind that there is a gradient for preferences. Not all neutrals are worth the same and not all goods are worth the same- etc etc.

So you're probably teetering on the edge between the good/neutral from a naming standpoint but the actual difference is very minimal. It's like when a rating changes colors but the whole number doesn't change. You just hit a certain threshold to change name/colors but the change itself is small.

I think you're probably overthinking this one a little bit in this particular example. It's not a night and day difference.
5/16/2017 9:23 AM
I think Benis is right....your neutrals can give you a -1.49 to +1.49 (I am making those numbers up) modifier and good could be 1.5 to 3.4. You are probably going back and forth between a hundreth of a percent.
5/16/2017 10:09 AM
Thanks for the info guys. Didn't realize there were levels within good and neutral, which sort of makes my initial question moot as you pointed out.
5/16/2017 12:25 PM
Recruiting Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.