Has this happened to any of you yet? I decided to jump on a few guys that I was previously recruiting with Cornell and one player in particular only has Cornell and another team on him. The cycle just finished and I am 99% on a scholarship offer. 99% which is super annoying given how much each cycle means at this point. Anyone else ever have an instance like this during second session? Where you are so close, but just know the next cycle the recruit will most likely be gone.
5/16/2017 11:12 AM
There was a thread a couple of days ago where the scholarship unlock percentage was listed at 100% but it wasn't unlocked and just a sliver of the progress bar was unfilled. Effort doesn't round up apparently!
5/16/2017 11:27 AM
yup, very frustrating
5/16/2017 11:35 AM
After that happened to me a few times, I've always just calculated how many more AP it would take to unlock it, then add a couple to be safe at the expense of AP on another recruit for a cycle.

Unless you're talking about guys that you're using max AP on anyways, in which case...that sucks.
5/16/2017 12:54 PM
Posted by BergPride on 5/16/2017 12:54:00 PM (view original):
After that happened to me a few times, I've always just calculated how many more AP it would take to unlock it, then add a couple to be safe at the expense of AP on another recruit for a cycle.

Unless you're talking about guys that you're using max AP on anyways, in which case...that sucks.
This.
5/16/2017 1:20 PM
Three cycles, 109 total; 40 each of the last two. Don't forget this is in second phase.
5/16/2017 1:38 PM
Posted by jaxorbetter on 5/16/2017 1:20:00 PM (view original):
Posted by BergPride on 5/16/2017 12:54:00 PM (view original):

This.
I'd have to agree with Jax here... Never had this issue. If I put 20 AP in a recruit and it unlocks 25% its very easy to know how much it will take.
5/16/2017 1:40 PM
When i do the arithmetic, I add a few AP to be sure - like adding one more measure of coffee "for the pot"
5/16/2017 4:14 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.