Meh, maybe I worded it improperly. We can see check-in times in HBD. He checks in. He signs players.
5/17/2017 8:32 PM
Here's another interesting thought to add. On the scoreboard page, when 2 coaches are going to play each other, it states their record against each other. I've been in the conference 30 seasons now. Reigny has 16. Our record against each other shows as 0-0 and we are both in the same division in the conference. At minimum, there should be 32 games of record not including postseason.

Does he actually exist? Could it be a real ghost team with an actual ghost user? Or maybe WIS just recently wiped the records. They'd have to answer that.
5/17/2017 8:37 PM
He has made 5 lifetime forum posts. 3 of those 5 in 2016.
5/17/2017 11:09 PM
Posted by rugburn on 5/17/2017 8:37:00 PM (view original):
Here's another interesting thought to add. On the scoreboard page, when 2 coaches are going to play each other, it states their record against each other. I've been in the conference 30 seasons now. Reigny has 16. Our record against each other shows as 0-0 and we are both in the same division in the conference. At minimum, there should be 32 games of record not including postseason.

Does he actually exist? Could it be a real ghost team with an actual ghost user? Or maybe WIS just recently wiped the records. They'd have to answer that.
Given the state of the boards lately, I would welcome wild speculative tales about ghost coaches. That could be fun.
5/18/2017 12:04 AM

There is a glitch on those records. At my capital team I have played Trentonjoe almost every season and I know at least 15 in row probably. And it shows us 0-0 on my page every year. Probably a good thing because I probably wouldn't play him if I knew exactly how much he's owned me. lol.
5/18/2017 12:48 AM
That sucks, because I've always enjoyed seeing what my record is against upcoming coaches.
5/18/2017 2:28 PM
Posted by pallas on 5/18/2017 12:04:00 AM (view original):

Given the state of the boards lately, I would welcome wild speculative tales about ghost coaches. That could be fun.
It would make for a pretty intriguing discussion lol.
5/18/2017 2:29 PM
I know Reigny through his participation on another game website (with generally similar results). He is a nice guy who has a chronic illness that can take him out of commission for weeks at a time.
5/18/2017 2:51 PM
Posted by bert_fischer on 5/18/2017 2:51:00 PM (view original):
I know Reigny through his participation on another game website (with generally similar results). He is a nice guy who has a chronic illness that can take him out of commission for weeks at a time.
I wish him the best.

Thanks for your post. Now the local gossips can go wag their tongues somewhere else.
5/18/2017 6:57 PM
Posted by bert_fischer on 5/18/2017 2:51:00 PM (view original):
As someone who's been in that situation I wish him the best. In my prayers.
5/19/2017 2:55 PM
Honestly, if someone has a life threatening illness I don't give a damn about how good their teams are.
5/19/2017 4:28 PM
◂ Prev 12

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.