Big Sky vs OVC Challenge Topic

This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Registered Teams:

Big Sky

Texas State
Weber State
Northern Arizona
Stephen F. Austin
St. Mary's
Portland State
Cal Poly

OVC

Jacksonville State
Marist
Eastern Kentucky
Tennessee-Martin
Samford
Tennessee Tech
Iona
St. Peters
5/18/2017 1:30 PM (edited)
Reserved
5/16/2017 11:15 PM
I'm already playing a series with SFAU in week 4. How will that work if we match up?
5/18/2017 6:23 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Ah well due to the challenge I didn't know Phil and I would continue and filled week 4 with Gardner-Webb already. Phil, if we don't match up in the challenge, you want to play our game in week 1? If so, I'll just hold week 1 open and if we do matchup I will try to find someone else or play a sim. Thanks!
5/18/2017 9:41 PM
Posted by jeffc7823 on 5/18/2017 9:41:00 PM (view original):
Ah well due to the challenge I didn't know Phil and I would continue and filled week 4 with Gardner-Webb already. Phil, if we don't match up in the challenge, you want to play our game in week 1? If so, I'll just hold week 1 open and if we do matchup I will try to find someone else or play a sim. Thanks!
We can do game 1 if you want. We will wait and see how things shake out
5/18/2017 10:59 PM
Sounds like a plan.
5/23/2017 9:39 AM
What up with this?
6/8/2017 2:44 PM
After the CC games conclude we are all scheduling the "mirrored" placed team in week 5. I am guessing the the conference championship contenders are 1 and 2 and then the rest will line up with their WIS rank.
6/8/2017 3:27 PM
Posted by phimutau on 6/8/2017 3:28:00 PM (view original):
After the CC games conclude we are all scheduling the "mirrored" placed team in week 5. I am guessing the the conference championship contenders are 1 and 2 and then the rest will line up with their WIS rank.
Yep!
6/8/2017 3:59 PM
Here's the schedule:
1 vs 1 Texas State Jacksonville State
2 vs 2 Stephen F. Austin Eastern Kentucky
3 vs 3 St. Mary's Samford
4 vs 4 Portland State Marist
5 vs 5 Northern Arizona Tennessee Tech
6 vs 6 Cal Poly Iona
7 vs 7 Weber State Tennessee - Martin

St. Peters finished 8th in the OVC and there is no 8th team from the Big Sky. So, this is the schedule.

I know a number of Big Sky coaches are rumored to be leaving. If that's you, please go ahead and schedule the game anyways. That allows your replace to be part of the challenge and doesn't mess things up for everyone else.
6/10/2017 11:34 AM
Well ****. I messed up.

Marist sent me a Week 5 invite late yesterday and I assumed it was for this challenge, without verifying. I accepted. And Samford has no other openings. Damnit.

Sorry to jack things up right out of the gate. Though, it's the perfect metaphor for my complete and utter failure at Wilkinson in general. Ugh.
6/10/2017 12:17 PM
just switch the #3 and #4 matchups
6/10/2017 1:29 PM
Good call jasonfreeman. I will send an invite to Portland State.
6/10/2017 2:46 PM
12 Next ▸
Big Sky vs OVC Challenge Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.