So i use to play a long time ago, but have not in a while. Can someone look my team and tell me what assets i have or do i need to rebuild the whole thing. Thanks
5/17/2017 4:34 PM
The team is terrible. No hitting, no pitching. D should be good.

I doubt you have half a dozen BL players. I'm not sure that's a 1 season turnaround. I'd probably add 5-6 FA this season and next because I don't like losing. Most people will say "Stay out of the FA market and work for IFA." Which, if you can accept losing, is the right call.
5/17/2017 5:07 PM
I was more looking for players to build around. i assuming if all goes well, it will be a couple seasons.
5/17/2017 5:09 PM
I didn't look in your minors, can't see projections, but your BL team doesn't have a hitter that would be anything more than a defensive guy or 12th-13th man. You don't have a pitcher I'd use in a playoff game but would tolerate Valdivia during the regular season.

You really have nothing on your BL roster to build around.
5/17/2017 5:19 PM
Loe and Benitez are decent BL-filler. No pitching in AAA.
5/17/2017 5:21 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.