Creating Player Roles Topic

An add on for the other thread on this

Could we put together a guide for making player roles?

I would like to start using these in order to help make decisions on where players should go.

I assume that you would have to make different ones for different Offensive/Defensive sets. Does anyone have a collection of different Player Roles that they would like to share? Or
5/18/2017 9:24 AM
I would be interested in learning more about this as well.
5/18/2017 3:26 PM
yeah using being able to use these properly would be a great asset to making a more effective depth chart. The default ones are cool but lacking,
5/18/2017 3:54 PM
I am constantly tweaking my roles and experimenting with new ones. I think the process itself is very beneficial because it requires the user to think about how different attributes impact the game.

This is a useful thread from 6 years ago on this topic: https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=461990
5/18/2017 4:41 PM
Posted by mrslam34 on 5/18/2017 4:41:00 PM (view original):
I am constantly tweaking my roles and experimenting with new ones. I think the process itself is very beneficial because it requires the user to think about how different attributes impact the game.

This is a useful thread from 6 years ago on this topic: https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=461990
Thanks for the link. Exactly what I was looking for.
5/18/2017 4:59 PM
Well, I actually use the, for 'ability clusters'. Shooters. 'Scoring sf'. 'Big sf' etc. so some rather specific clusters I can sort my roster through to get alternate ideas for my depth charts.
5/18/2017 10:00 PM
That is what I was looking for thanks!
5/19/2017 12:17 PM
Creating Player Roles Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.