Anyone have trouble installing Yatzr on Windows 10 Topic

Hey. Just got a new computer and for whatever reason, I cannot for the life of me install the yatzr recruiting tool and get it to work. Windows 10. If anyone can give me a hand let me know. I am pretty computer stupid, but I have installed this before. Also, yes I watched the install video again. Didn't matter. Thanks.

Rob
5/18/2017 6:48 PM
Don't worry, anybody who is anybody recruits by 'eyeball method'.
5/18/2017 11:13 PM
same here bob!
5/18/2017 11:47 PM
I've been trying to install it exactly as per instructions on and off for 6 months without success; even used a computer 'expert' and he couldn't resolve it
5/19/2017 1:55 AM
Yeah. I have been using Google maps to see where other teams are in relation to me. It obviously does not work at all. lol. I thought it was just me and my lack of computer saavy. Does anyone use another program or anything that works similar to Yatzr? I don't need all the fancy stuff, Just want to see the mileage from schools mainly. Thanks
5/19/2017 7:44 AM
Not Yatzr. but similar to google maps ; I use Mapquest. Also an Eyeballer.
5/19/2017 8:56 AM
Here you go gents. https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=492707. Using either of these things should work for you, if not... I have always just sent yatzr a sitemail and he has been very good at responding to me.
5/19/2017 11:31 PM
Thanks Hookem!!! This worked for me. I appreciate it
5/21/2017 9:33 PM
No problem!
5/21/2017 10:05 PM
I can't get it to put the formulas in. But I did change all the values on my position roles under the coaching tab. That will give you a similar value on recruits. Then I eyeball it from there. I also us the "as the crows fly" app store find out distances of the schools I'm battling. Seems to work for me.
5/25/2017 8:44 PM
Posted by PhilFulmer98 on 5/25/2017 8:44:00 PM (view original):
I can't get it to put the formulas in. But I did change all the values on my position roles under the coaching tab. That will give you a similar value on recruits. Then I eyeball it from there. I also us the "as the crows fly" app store find out distances of the schools I'm battling. Seems to work for me.
You can manually enter in the default formulas from here phil http://www.gdreports.com/GUESS/Weights.htm at the bottom of the page
5/25/2017 11:36 PM
Anyone have trouble installing Yatzr on Windows 10 Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.