Days of Gridiron Dynasters Lives. Caution TVMA Topic

https://www.whatifsports.com/gd/TeamProfile/PlayerRatings.aspx?tid=53381
100% pass (proset)
ProSet Formation percentages are all 0.
passed short and medium only.

Go check out how the ball was distributed.

Any thoughts?
(Edit) Been using this all season
5/19/2017 5:41 PM (edited)
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
I have a similar issue out of the I formation, i have my QB run % at 0, and in the 1st half of my game today , he ran it 19 times! Anyone else having this same problem?
5/19/2017 9:07 AM
What is your pass distribution depth in your gameplan? I believe you are describing the settings within the formation. The gameplan will not allow 0's across the board for Very Short, Short, Medium, Long and Deep.
5/19/2017 10:05 AM
0% in proset formation settings. I'm not targeting anybody, they're all 0%
game plan is pass short and medium
5/19/2017 11:56 AM
Posted by ebel331 on 5/19/2017 5:45:00 AM (view original):
Probably the same as if you set all 5 options evenly at 20 each.

Unless it broke the sim and he threw it out of bounds each play lol
Why did my w/r's get the majority of the receptions?
5/19/2017 11:59 AM
If your QB has good GI, then he will be adept at finding the open receiver. So I'm sure it's just a case of your WR's being more open than your RB's and TE.
5/19/2017 12:04 PM
Posted by bjschumacher on 5/19/2017 12:04:00 PM (view original):
If your QB has good GI, then he will be adept at finding the open receiver. So I'm sure it's just a case of your WR's being more open than your RB's and TE.
That's what I was thinking bjschumacher
5/19/2017 1:02 PM
Posted by SimAÎ on 5/19/2017 11:56:00 AM (view original):
Sorry, I misread that at first. In the older version, I would use my settings this way and just let the GI of the QB take over. I agree with the assessment from bjschumacher.

Have you used these settings all season or the most recent game? I would think you would get variations of distributions based on the quality of the opponent at certain positions.
5/19/2017 1:49 PM
Posted by lyonzfan37 on 5/19/2017 1:49:00 PM (view original):
Posted by SimAÎ on 5/19/2017 11:56:00 AM (view original):
Sorry, I misread that at first. In the older version, I would use my settings this way and just let the GI of the QB take over. I agree with the assessment from bjschumacher.

Have you used these settings all season or the most recent game? I would think you would get variations of distributions based on the quality of the opponent at certain positions.
Yes, Ive been doing this all season.
5/19/2017 2:25 PM
I would be interested in your data. I am guessing the WR are targetted more in the short passing zones.

nitros
5/19/2017 5:11 PM
forgot to mention.....My full back is going out for a pass every time but the sim chooses not to throw to him. I dont have him set to block. Odd
5/19/2017 6:47 PM
Anyone know what the default distro is? Could it being going to that?
5/19/2017 7:30 PM
123 Next ▸
Days of Gridiron Dynasters Lives. Caution TVMA Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.