Mountain West in Crum - #3 conference - 1 opening Topic

I hope someone will take Texas Southern this year. The conference is #3 in conference prestige and was not all that far from #2. GREAT group of coaches and teams. Texas Southern is a good place to recruit from, and you'll have the advantage of not having to battle most of the other MWC teams for recruits in the mountain states. Hope someone will take the challenge and fill the conference.
5/19/2017 8:14 AM
To amplify what chappie said, Texas Southern is a good slot if you like a full conference. We are active on chats, and actually seem to like each other. I am nine years in (HD years) and enjoy this group more then any Conference I have been in before. Plus Texas is great to recruit in and even luthien at Texas Tech (Back to Back National Titles from the Big 12) leaves plenty of talent here.

Consider it strongly if you want to join a GREAT D1 Conference.
5/19/2017 9:55 AM
I would if I were able. Alas, I am unable at the moment to jump from d3 to d1.
5/19/2017 10:33 AM
Owner of Air Force has indicated he is moving back to D3, so if a good human recruited team is more to your liking wait until the morning. a_in_the_b, wish you could too! You would enjoy this group, and would compete right away. I always have enjoyed losing to you!
5/19/2017 11:38 AM
Mountain West in Crum - #3 conference - 1 opening Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.