Ethics Question Topic

This is not an idea of mine but just a debate. Please don't call each other names. ;). Is it ethical to not fill up a players practice time to try to keep them in college an extra year? I say would say no but also note, would it end up helping that much?
5/19/2017 6:16 PM
I have no problem with it and I don't think it would help much. A player is pre-disposed to leaving early (IMHO) and it is not based entirely on OVR.
5/19/2017 6:20 PM
That's fine, you are only hurting yourself
5/19/2017 6:21 PM
yeah, no issues with it...you are essentially only hurting yourself....unless you are claiming this fictitious player has feelings? =)

I doubt it would help much, unless you started holding them back as a freshman and did it for 3 seasons...at that point its just diabolical.
5/19/2017 6:26 PM
Posted by cubcub113 on 5/19/2017 6:16:00 PM (view original):
This is not an idea of mine but just a debate. Please don't call each other names. ;). Is it ethical to not fill up a players practice time to try to keep them in college an extra year? I say would say no but also note, would it end up helping that much?
You want ethics when you attack me on a daily basis? Oh Lord!
5/21/2017 11:22 PM
coachward - where were you? seems like you took a couple months off from the game
5/22/2017 12:06 PM
Ethics Question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.