Ed Valentine WNMU Topic

At WNMU, Ed Valentine, D2 is struggling to score. 73 ath, 93 spd, 91 per, 98 bh... he shots under 40%, threes set at zero and his distro at 18%, a bit more.
5/21/2017 12:59 PM
Makes no sense. I would guess its a combination of small sample size and maybe 21 SOS?
5/21/2017 2:30 PM
The only thing that I can think of is the lack of passing with your other starters. I wonder if you'd be better off starting Corpuz and Valentine to get some more passing on the court. I would've thought he'd be better at creating his own shot but it is a pretty tough schedule.
5/21/2017 2:49 PM
I see stat regression at the junior level quite often. Not sure why.
5/31/2017 7:56 AM
I agree with Mr Slam, passing could be the key. You might try moving (matching) him against weakest defender in either the front or back line (PF/C or SG/SF/PG) and see if his scoring increases.
5/31/2017 1:58 PM
Ed Valentine WNMU Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.