Just to reiterate the Nets are not and never were available.
5/25/2017 12:30 PM (edited)
The above is inaccurate. Say what ever you want about me. Hopefully people will see through it.
5/22/2017 9:13 AM
All I can do is tell the truth, which is something you've proven to be incapable of doing. It doesn't have to be this way. All you need to do is check the ego a little bit before it gets the best of you.
5/22/2017 9:17 AM
No problem, guys. If the Nets aren't available, I'll take one of the other available teams, if they are still in play. I like the challenge of a rebuilding team, so it's no problem. Just let me know.
5/22/2017 9:24 AM
It's a great league for rebuilding, that's for sure.
5/22/2017 9:30 AM
I don't know exactly what's going on, but it's pretty fair to warn people that many serious nbasim prog owners have left that prog in the past few seasons, and most of the reasons were things that don't weigh heavily in your favor. I know that I'll never play another prog that you run, though I hold nothing against you personally.
5/22/2017 4:39 PM
(and if you really are using different aliases to trade yourself unbalanced trades, you should probably just be banned from the site altogether)
5/22/2017 5:49 PM
Posted by ashamael on 5/22/2017 5:49:00 PM (view original):
(and if you really are using different aliases to trade yourself unbalanced trades, you should probably just be banned from the site altogether)
Definitely not the issue
5/22/2017 5:53 PM

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.