Number of Considering Teams Topic

You can't jump in on a recruit if he has 10 schools already on the considering list correct?
5/22/2017 10:20 PM
Yes, you can. It only lists 10. In alphabetical order.
5/22/2017 10:27 PM
You can jump in no matter how many. Only 10 will appear on the list and they are in alphabetical order.
5/22/2017 11:33 PM
Can any of the schools not shown be of a higher interest level OR does it go down the priority rankings, and each are alphabetical? I mean all VH, all H, etc?
5/23/2017 1:50 PM
the latter
5/23/2017 1:51 PM
This is a major flaw. I lost a recruit because a team down the alphabet had offered a scholarship and I was unaware. He went from invisible to me to signing the recruit in one session. He was an A+ and I would have stopped spending on the recruit if I had known he was there. I have sent 3 tickets regarding adding a "scroll down" but I am 0-3.
5/23/2017 2:00 PM
it is a major flaw. it has been pointed out repeatedly that it just gives an unfair advantage to teams in the lower half of the alphabet.
5/23/2017 2:16 PM
Posted by rsvphr on 5/23/2017 2:00:00 PM (view original):
This is a major flaw. I lost a recruit because a team down the alphabet had offered a scholarship and I was unaware. He went from invisible to me to signing the recruit in one session. He was an A+ and I would have stopped spending on the recruit if I had known he was there. I have sent 3 tickets regarding adding a "scroll down" but I am 0-3.
Should show all schools with offers! Recruits can only accept six, so how hard is that to be a "priority" to show on the considering list. As simple as one "if, then" statement in the logic.
5/23/2017 2:34 PM
yup - bad flaw - unrealistic and also bad for game play

plenty of logical fixes

no reason not to fix at least this if management cared about the game post seble and 3.0
5/23/2017 3:32 PM
Number of Considering Teams Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.