Post season credits question Topic

Does anyone know where and when post season credits show up? I thought they were automatically available to use immediately after the end of postseason, but when I go to renew, there are no available credits from my postseason results. Thanks for your help!
5/25/2017 11:44 AM
After the champ game.
5/25/2017 11:50 AM
Thanks, cubcub113. Ok, I figured it out. If you make the championship game, you get reward points instead of straight credits, and you have to exchange the reward points for credits. It had been so long since I'd done this, I forgot about how that worked.
5/25/2017 11:53 AM
Posted by jskenner on 5/25/2017 11:53:00 AM (view original):
Thanks, cubcub113. Ok, I figured it out. If you make the championship game, you get reward points instead of straight credits, and you have to exchange the reward points for credits. It had been so long since I'd done this, I forgot about how that worked.
Humble brag. Haha.
5/25/2017 1:25 PM
Posted by tgblackw on 5/25/2017 1:25:00 PM (view original):
Posted by jskenner on 5/25/2017 11:53:00 AM (view original):
Humble brag. Haha.
lol. Nice one jskenner. Congrats on the 'ship at Oregon. Looks like a long journey.
5/25/2017 2:58 PM
Post season credits question Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.