how bout this guy Lexareece in Hayes

div 2, i know, but hasn't won a game in three seasons

i'm not saying, i'm just saying. like i thought of sitemailing and just asking what's your deal

but if his deal aint real it'll just be moonshine boo shize

and if his deal is real it'll be a long sad story

so silence is my way
6/30/2017 10:12 PM
Posted by columbusbuck on 6/4/2017 3:16:00 PM (view original):

groobsauce

Curious that groobsauce does seem to be trying in Wilkinson. Currently 7-2 in DII. Not something that will happen in Wilkinson if the guy isn't trying. Maybe he just missed recruiting?
Groobsauce actually just did it this recruiting cycle. Did not sign a single recruit.....Which myself and the rest of the GSC Wilkinson find weird because it "seemed" like he was building a team. If he is being watched in other worlds, probably shouldn't join the most popular world and try the same thing.
7/1/2017 11:31 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by matthewjohns on 7/2/2017 12:59:00 AM (view original):
Posted by gt_deuce on 5/26/2017 3:46:00 PM (view original):
*sigh*

Well, might as well start in Leahy D-II by taking a good long look at goldbug's activity in recruiting. It is consistent with targeted, collusive action to the benefit of a certain coach at that world/level who already benefited from other questionable activity a few months back. (Not tigerpark in this case... as far as I know)
mind your own business, are you the WIS Police? Lets all let gt know who we talk to and who we interact with, so that he doesn't accuse us of cheating. Gt's logic...."Everybody is cheating until i say they're Innocent".
agreed with mj. that nose is dirty lol
7/2/2017 1:31 AM
To be fair, he didn't say everybody. He said Goldbug.

And I've yet to see anything that proves him wrong.
7/2/2017 2:43 AM
Tra La La Boom De Ay
7/2/2017 3:22 AM
7/2/2017 6:52 PM
Bahaha ha. Mj....your ignorance about these matters is kind of endearing. You keep on trolling gt. It's cute.
7/2/2017 7:37 PM
I always chuckle when someone hurls "pc police" at someone. Like it's some kind of insult.
Willful ignorance.
7/2/2017 11:37 PM
Stopped caring at the first 'click'.
7/3/2017 6:03 AM
Leahy 133 recruiting results: tace signs 5 kids from Ohio, 0 from his state of Pennsylvania. tiger also went hard in Ohio, picking up 6 recruits there. What an unexpected coincidence!
7/3/2017 2:06 PM
Texas is an awfully big state.
7/3/2017 3:11 PM
Apparently you boys didn't think I was serious about suspending the GUESS Reports if the personal attacks don't stop.
7/3/2017 3:27 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.