Congratulations
5/26/2017 12:55 PM
Please watch these three IDs for possible collusive activity and report it to us: tigerpark135, goldbug170 and tacehtegneva.

Thank you.
5/26/2017 1:59 PM
*sigh*

Well, might as well start in Leahy D-II by taking a good long look at goldbug's activity in recruiting. It is consistent with targeted, collusive action to the benefit of a certain coach at that world/level who already benefited from other questionable activity a few months back. (Not tigerpark in this case... as far as I know)
5/26/2017 3:46 PM
I knew there was a link between goldbug and other coaches in leahy so I asked support to check into it. I am glad it was confirmed.
5/26/2017 3:47 PM
Avengethecat hardly sounds like a username someone would create independently. I think settling scores seems like the more likely explanation.
5/26/2017 4:50 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/26/2017 5:00:00 PM (view original):
Posted by mcbethbr on 5/26/2017 4:50:00 PM (view original):
Avengethecat hardly sounds like a username someone would create independently. I think settling scores seems like the more likely explanation.
impressive but no. the dudes name is Tace
Lovely last name he's got there... Htegneva. New Jersey?

Your mendacity knows no bounds and, to my knowledge, is rivaled only by a certain Oompa Loompa that occupies the highest office in our land.
5/26/2017 5:14 PM
You can't be serious. Do you really expect us to believe someone's name is Tace Hte Gneva, which just happens to spell "Avenge the Cat" backwards?
5/26/2017 6:41 PM (edited)
Guys, please don't schedule tigerpark in any of your worlds. Additionally, I would recommend not scheduling any coach affiliated with him either. If you're scheduling him, just realize that you are enabling this action to continue.

If you hold an ID affiliated with tigerpark, you need to make it *clear* that you no longer communicate with him.
5/26/2017 7:01 PM
Guilty until proven innocent? That's funny! BK busted you and WIS let you slide. Now you think you're so slick you're gonna try it again. If you want to make GD great again, QUIT!
5/26/2017 8:16 PM
akite got busted in season 129 and these guys appeared in season 130. Coincidence?...I think not.
5/26/2017 9:33 PM
I'm sure there are....all your alias accounts are getting busted! Gonna have to create some more! Everyone ,as a community , we need to stop scheduling tigerpark and any of his known alias accounts and put a stop to this nonsense. He has taken us for fools and his audacity is frankly startling. He has made colluding with alias accounts his favorite little side game and clearly gets off by jacking with other people's teams.
5/26/2017 10:41 PM
The fact that "avenge the cat" backwards is used as a user name is so classic. It makes it so much better that tigerpark says he knows and works with "Tace".

5/26/2017 10:42 PM

The fact that "avenge the cat" backwards is used as a user name is so classic. It makes it so much better that tigerpark says he knows and works with "Tace".

Waiting on the "these accounts are owned by my other kids". No clue how he is still around or why anyone would join Leahy world.

nitros

5/27/2017 8:49 AM
I think it's quite possible that he named his son 'Avenge the cat', but backwards.
5/27/2017 9:01 AM

No clue how he is still around or why anyone would join Leahy world.

I'm confident that 2000champou will be keeping a close watch.
5/27/2017 12:41 PM
1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.