Posted by nitros on 5/27/2017 8:49:00 AM (view original):

The fact that "avenge the cat" backwards is used as a user name is so classic. It makes it so much better that tigerpark says he knows and works with "Tace".

Waiting on the "these accounts are owned by my other kids". No clue how he is still around or why anyone would join Leahy world.

nitros

+1. Dude was caught cheating and WIS scolded the customers who complained about it. Weirdest thing I've ever seen on this site.
5/27/2017 1:05 PM
I'll throw something else out there. This may be related to tigerpark, but if not, it's at least suspicious and may be related to another coach (assuming tigerpark is completely innocent and 95% of GD is wrong.)

I went and looked at the Leahy, Division 2, GUESS recruiting rankings this morning. There are a number of human coached teams with classes in the bottom 10. 8 human coached teams to be exact. There are a couple that appear to be simply people leaving the game. However, there are several that not only had bad classes but have little to no history of ever having a good class. In fact, some of these ID's have changed jobs while simultaneously never signing anyone.

Here's a list of coaches to pay attention to.
  • hawksrule210
  • jong44
  • jpfsif
  • groobsauce
  • wildcatjackm
  • achilles17
  • wheindselman
  • blevi73 (it appears he may have signed a couple of scholarship players this season. however, his class still ranked 111th....the highest he's ever ranked in Leahy)
It's pretty typical to see one or two of these in any individual world...especially at the D3 level. However, this is way more than typical especially at the D2 level, and it's occurring in Leahy of all places.
5/30/2017 9:17 AM (edited)
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/30/2017 10:03:00 AM (view original):
This may be related to tigerpark? That is about as accurate of a statement as me saying that cjsweat may be related to these accounts. Do me a favor. Take your list and submit it to Customer service stating you feel these users are cheating. They will cross reference the billing accounts and voila'.....You will have your vindication.
Why are you that angry that I posted a list of accounts with poor recruiting classes?
5/30/2017 10:27 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/30/2017 10:42:00 AM (view original):
What make you think I am angry? You said you were suspicious of those accounts. I am giving you the means to validate your suspicions.
Your tone.

I don't need to validate them...I don't have any evidence that they cheated. I just found it suspicious. With that said, it's interesting that you feel the need to respond to any and every comment that mentions other usernames with poor recruiting classes.
5/30/2017 10:45 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
CS/WIS - Is a credit card belonging to "Tace Gneva" being used to pay for the tacehtegneva account? That might clear some of this up.
5/30/2017 2:29 PM
WOW avenge the cat, that is about as incriminating as it can get. Way to go what if for being blind to whats right in front of you
5/31/2017 11:16 AM
I bet his favorite movie is Nacho Libre.
5/31/2017 11:31 AM
I played an entirely different game (non-sports) a few years back. It was entirely ruined because a crazy woman started playing over 100 characters. They all acted in concert, never made mistakes, never missed an assignment, never dissented with leadership, they just did what she wanted. The irony is she had all of the exact same arguments that Tigerpark has. It's like reading it all over again. Some people just have a compulsion to do this crap and it always grows. She finally had all of her clones destroyed by admins but by then the world had lost 80% of its real people and never recovered. Even I had quit by then.
CS not taking this kind of thing seriously is a mistake and will haunt them.
Whatever TIgerpark says, believe me, it's a lie and the truth is probably radically worse than we think.
6/2/2017 1:40 AM

groobsauce

Curious that groobsauce does seem to be trying in Wilkinson. Currently 7-2 in DII. Not something that will happen in Wilkinson if the guy isn't trying. Maybe he just missed recruiting?
6/4/2017 3:16 PM
I think groobsauce is legit. I played a couple seasons in conference with him at D2 Leahy and he seemed to be trying to build a team there. Just my gut feeling.
6/4/2017 4:25 PM (edited)
Posted by daveymac on 6/2/2017 1:40:00 AM (view original):
I played an entirely different game (non-sports) a few years back. It was entirely ruined because a crazy woman started playing over 100 characters. They all acted in concert, never made mistakes, never missed an assignment, never dissented with leadership, they just did what she wanted. The irony is she had all of the exact same arguments that Tigerpark has. It's like reading it all over again. Some people just have a compulsion to do this crap and it always grows. She finally had all of her clones destroyed by admins but by then the world had lost 80% of its real people and never recovered. Even I had quit by then.
CS not taking this kind of thing seriously is a mistake and will haunt them.
Whatever TIgerpark says, believe me, it's a lie and the truth is probably radically worse than we think.
what game
6/14/2017 3:23 AM
tace is continuing to just demolish the game. 3 seasons, 3 CCs and now he's at Duquesne... which is 232 miles from Ann Arbor as the crow flies... hmm.
6/30/2017 1:14 PM (edited)
That's so weird.
6/30/2017 6:21 PM
◂ Prev 1234 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.