Posted by kiteport on 5/29/2017 10:41:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/29/2017 7:35:00 AM (view original):
Ok good. The draft is off the clock, but what time of day is the draft going to start? Us out west have to be up at 4 if you start it at 7

If you have time, could you list all the skaters alphabetically? (I think you can do that with a couple of mouse clicks in Word, and then Copy to a new post/page.) It will save us a ton of time if we don't have to search for a player to see if he is on the list
Draft time will start at a time to accommodate everyone. I, too, am on the west coast.
Welcome to Lotus Land. I always thought you lived in the East.

I guess that means you know where Sicamous is. One of the prettiest spots in BC. on the North end of Mara Lake. Place has grown from 1200 in the early 80's to around 3800-4000. I ALMOST bought one of those condos in the south central shore on the edge of Mara Lake. They were around $200g for 950 sq ft. Now probably over 330g

Drawback: Major shopping you go to Salmon Arm or Vernon. S.A only about 25 summer drive minutes, though
5/29/2017 10:55 PM (edited)
Posted by kiteport on 5/29/2017 10:42:00 AM (view original):
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/29/2017 7:35:00 AM (view original):
Ok good. The draft is off the clock, but what time of day is the draft going to start? Us out west have to be up at 4 if you start it at 7

If you have time, could you list all the skaters alphabetically? (I think you can do that with a couple of mouse clicks in Word, and then Copy to a new post/page.) It will save us a ton of time if we don't have to search for a player to see if he is on the list
Players are listed according to ranking, from the highest career points player to the lowest, and from the highest career goals against average to the lowest.
Yes but if they are also listed Alphabetically, then we won't have to take so long to search to see if a guy we want is on the list Eg: Stoughton. Come on, you can take a suggestion, I know you can .. Hey don't take me the wrong way; this is going to be a fun league

...and if I have time (Can't see why I wouldn't) I will help you update the draft pages (much better at it than before)
5/29/2017 10:59 PM (edited)
BTW U may have forgotten, but still have me blocked. Being able to site mail is rather important in a draft league. Up to you
5/29/2017 11:04 PM
Posted by lostnfound74 on 5/29/2017 11:04:00 PM (view original):
BTW U may have forgotten, but still have me blocked. Being able to site mail is rather important in a draft league. Up to you
Okay. I will unblock. Stoughton is not on the list. If I have the time in the near future, I will put them alphabetically. For now, I want everyone to see who is the top point getter to who is the lowest point getter on the draft boards.
5/30/2017 10:40 AM
I am in with the Vancouver Canucks
5/30/2017 11:57 AM
Thanks.
5/30/2017 2:38 PM
I'm in with the Charlestown Chiefs.
5/30/2017 9:45 PM
Great choice!
5/30/2017 10:39 PM
Posted by kiteport on 5/30/2017 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Okay. I will unblock. Stoughton is not on the list. If I have the time in the near future, I will put them alphabetically. For now, I want everyone to see who is the top point getter to who is the lowest point getter on the draft boards.
Thank you, and I promise to behave
5/31/2017 3:59 AM
KITEPORT: There is one small problem. Lostnfound74 is now out of teams. I am in under Blueblade Ace.
Team name = the same.
Hopefully, you unblocked this account, too. Sorry for the inconvenience... since this is a long draft, I will just go with one team
5/31/2017 4:14 AM (edited)
Posted by kiteport on 5/30/2017 10:40:00 AM (view original):
Great. I would leave that list as is, and just do the Alpha order, copy, and then hit 'Control Z' and it should return to it's current format. Then paste in a new etc.. you've done this a few times though

I have one league that has been stuck at 12 in for 2 weeks.. Hope this one fills and I believe it will do well
5/31/2017 4:07 AM
Hi Kite, I can't seem to see the list of available players. did you pull it down?

Thanks

Mike
5/31/2017 1:29 PM
Hey Mike

It's listed in the Draft Central thread I created.
5/31/2017 5:54 PM
Posted by kiteport on 5/31/2017 5:54:00 PM (view original):
Hey Mike

It's listed in the Draft Central thread I created.
Hi Kite. It might save some confusion, and clutter in this thread, if you edit the start page and say where the List of players can be found

also if I shut down one of my slow fill leagues, I will post a plug for this one. Might help the fill

Good themes seem to fill pretty quick, but if I get it wrong, what might have been can sit half full for 6 weeks and nobody else joins.

6/2/2017 12:01 AM
Okay. Good idea.
6/2/2017 11:14 AM
◂ Prev 123 Next ▸

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.