A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

You taught them how to setup new username for their kids, and subsequently how to teach their kids to be really average?
5/26/2017 4:29 PM
Tigerpark. I don't know what you did or didn't do that's gets some coaches angry.
Frankly, Im past caring as long as you didn't shoot someone.
But if you are mentoring guys that keep them in GD that wins you some points from me.
I (and probably a lot of the experienced coaches) help out new coaches when they sitemail me for help.
Hey, Wis doesn't do a good job bringing in new coaches and when they do give GD a try there is very little to show them what to do. So unless they are pointed in the right directions and given some guidance they get frustrated and drop out.
So keep on mentoring.
5/26/2017 6:37 PM
Yes the guy that called me a ****** I Knew that was you.
5/26/2017 6:51 PM
he cheated

one line two hooks

maybe he had a family to feed
5/26/2017 7:29 PM
Avenge the Cat!
5/26/2017 9:43 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
2000: How do you know that ? (I'm not looking for a fight; I really want to know.)
5/27/2017 8:47 AM
Just like with rgillespie, the noose is tightening tinypark. Going with the same blame switching tactics I see. Lol. Your a pathetic human being and probably need to seek mental health therapy.
5/27/2017 9:25 AM
Trying to be objective here. I don't see where either of you can prove beyond a reasonable doubt or even to my satisfaction.
So I will let you guys fight it out on these forums if you need to.
I have no animosity to either of you.
But personally I've got better things to do than worry about who's right about this.

5/27/2017 9:40 AM
Yeah mojo with all do respect...any info now just helps him make adjustments to get past the system.
5/27/2017 9:52 AM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
why post who your tutoring? maybe they don't want people to know
5/27/2017 2:27 PM
I'm not reading through all the crap that did or didn't happen. I reached out on these boards for some help setting up a good Pro offense. Tigerpark reached out to me and has been very helpful. I'm not involved in any world where I recruit against him so I cannot comment on that. What I will say is, he appears to be a stand up guy. He didn't have to take the time to exchange numerous sitemails with me and answer all my questions but he did. TY Tiger!
5/27/2017 3:20 PM
I think people need to be asking vhoward and 2000champau about their cozy little relationship in the d2 A10. Also they need to be asked if me or any of my protege's had anything to do with their recruiting OTHER THAN GOLDBUG. Once again, Goldbug took on both of these guys by himself and took all of his own 180's forcing these two guys to act like losers and call "mommy" to tell.
If you can't handle the heat....Join Wilkinson ;)

Thanks for the comment fearfactor.

michstatefan. They don't mind.
5/27/2017 4:10 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/27/2017 4:10:00 PM (view original):
I think people need to be asking vhoward and 2000champau about their cozy little relationship in the d2 A10. Also they need to be asked if me or any of my protege's had anything to do with their recruiting OTHER THAN GOLDBUG. Once again, Goldbug took on both of these guys by himself and took all of his own 180's forcing these two guys to act like losers and call "mommy" to tell.
If you can't handle the heat....Join Wilkinson ;)

Thanks for the comment fearfactor.

michstatefan. They don't mind.
More like if you can't win on your own...get a 2nd (or 3rd) username
5/27/2017 5:28 PM
1|2|3...7 Next ▸
A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.