A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

Having myself been a mentor and mentored in this game, I appreciate tigerpark helping others including myself in the past when I had a question. As for the other points, WIS did not ban him and ultimately, they are the judge in this courtroom. It was not a jury trial, a fake news trial, a trial by media, dueling blogs, etc. He is here and playing with the owners consent. If I can't accept that, I am welcome to take my money elsewhere.

Motives aside, he has helped people and I certainly appreciate that.
5/29/2017 4:34 PM
This post has a rating of , which is below the default threshold.
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/29/2017 4:07:00 PM (view original):
I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF CHEATING ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. These are facts that help clear my name of wrong doing. I can't believe you think I am doing this for self gratification. If I was looking for that, then I would have been tooting my horn five years ago.
Wow Tigerpark, get over yourself. Lol I never said you cheated. mojolad, Were all entitled to our own opinion, If Tiger is going to say he trained coaches, then he should give credit to the coaches he learned from, It goes both ways. Nothing you say Tiger will make me think differently.
5/29/2017 5:01 PM
This **** has been hilarious.

Tiger I like you. So here's some advice: quit bringing attention to what you do. Or did.

You obviously know what you are doing in recruiting and game planning. You win in both. You obviously care about our stupid game.

Quit making post bringing attention to yourself. Or don't. But what do you expect the reaction to be?

A spade is a spade. Obviously the rules have been navigated or worked. We have messaged about it and I talked about it, in depth, in my pod.

No matter what you say or who you help... you are not going to change any minds anytime soon.

People legit think you are sooooo full of **** they just want to ignore you. But they can't. They have to call you out because you keep bringing it up and it's always questionable, borderline/full blown cheating.

You of all people get flagged for bringing friends in and mentoring them? That's not making our game better. Two more coaches vs another potential scandal is not worth it. Very presidential move.

Especially considering the akite debacle. Which was never properly explained to anyone's satisfaction. To everyone here it was your scouting and "attack opponents" account. Your son... come on man.

Now we have to consider "avenge the cat" too. These names are too much.

It's just too much coincidence with you. All the time. Over and over.

And I don't even care that you cheat. I'm all for it. Get em! I can't stop you. So I don't care. Im gonna play this crap anyways. And hopefully beat you with my dog crap oregon state team. OH YEAH. THE DON SCHEDULED AN ELITE! (It was an accident lol).

And I like you! Lololol
5/29/2017 5:01 PM

People legit think you are sooooo full of **** they just want to ignore you. But they can't. They have to call you out because you keep bringing it up and it's always questionable, borderline/full blown cheating.

+1

nitros

5/29/2017 7:06 PM
For the record, I was and am not trying to change peoples minds. I know when people feel strongly about $hit you "can't change their minds(religion, polotics...).
Just expressing my opinion and obviously Pro Mentoring even if Kim Jong-un does it.
5/29/2017 7:31 PM
Posted by mojolad on 5/29/2017 7:31:00 PM (view original):
For the record, I was and am not trying to change peoples minds. I know when people feel strongly about $hit you "can't change their minds(religion, polotics...).
Just expressing my opinion and obviously Pro Mentoring even if Kim Jong-un does it.
Your'e entitled to your opinion too mojolad. Im sure (TigerTigerTiger park yall) is a good coach, I dont like what comes out of his mouth.

I dont care if people mentor each other, dont announce it to the whole GD community though. Thats what Tigerpark did.
5/30/2017 4:23 AM (edited)
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/29/2017 4:07:00 PM (view original):
I HAVE BEEN ACCUSED OF CHEATING ON SEVERAL OCCASIONS. These are facts that help clear my name of wrong doing. I can't believe you think I am doing this for self gratification. If I was looking for that, then I would have been tooting my horn five years ago.
A couple of questions. Serious questions. Please provide direct answers.

1. If you are trying to clear your name of wrong doing, how would posting this help you?

2. Are you implying that it's impossible for a coach to mentor other coaches, while simultaneously cheating?
5/30/2017 8:16 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/30/2017 10:18:00 AM (view original):
1. After it was proven that goldbug and tace are not "me", It was then implied to me by 2000champ and vohoward(their logical next course of action) on the DI Big Ten CC that I was recruiting for goldbug or helping him. Basically some sort of colluding. I have never denied that I taught those two coaches how to recruit. I started this thread to show that I have helped a lot of people whom I do NOT know as well. Once again, 2000champ and vhoward doubled teamed goldbug and goldbug beat them both. Personally, I think the focus and scope should be on those two guys recruiting together. Goldbug followed my recruiting advise to the letter and it payed off for him. Every single season someone, somewhere gets ups because they lost. This is the culture we have developed in this society. VERY SAD!

2. What a dumb question. Perhaps a question better suited for someone who has been busted for cheating.
It actually hasn't been proven yet. However, If you believe that stating the names of coaches, who you have helped, will prove your innocence, then the 2nd question is incredibly valid and warrants a direct answer.
5/30/2017 11:11 AM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/30/2017 12:00:00 PM (view original):
Actually, yes it has.
No. Those accounts may or may not be you. However, you have not proven anything. Nice try though.
5/30/2017 1:49 PM (edited)
CS/WIS - Is a credit card belonging to "Tace Gneva" being used to pay for the tacehtegneva account? That might clear some of this up.
5/30/2017 2:28 PM
A simple IP address check and check his sign in and out records would be a simple fix of this mess...whether or not CS did this or took him at his word is another story. I just don't care abymore
5/30/2017 2:29 PM
Posted by MichStfan15 on 5/30/2017 2:29:00 PM (view original):
A simple IP address check and check his sign in and out records would be a simple fix of this mess...whether or not CS did this or took him at his word is another story. I just don't care abymore
This is actually the best technique. A credit card payment would be too easy to hide...especially if he utilizes paypal.
5/30/2017 3:02 PM
well credit card info is useless because hes paying for his young "son" who has no credit card..so that's out because What if bought that story.. Checking sign in and out. I know there is a way to do it in Hardball dynasty , not sure about football. IP address is CS only and I don't think they care enough. Bottom line is I don't really care enough because Ive had no dealings with this dude, but he seems to draw attention to himself as if to say "ha ha look at me I'm still here and you cant get me" I would be hiding in a corner after all that drama but some seem to seek it out.
5/30/2017 4:00 PM

CS/WIS - Is a credit card belonging to "Tace Gneva" being used to pay for the tacehtegneva account? That might clear some of this up.

Yeah, surely no one really believes that "revenge the cat" aka Tace Gneva really exists.

nitros

5/30/2017 4:19 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5...7 Next ▸
A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.