A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

Why the Lynch Mob mentality ? Great band but seriously the guy was cleared by what if of any wrong doing. Save the slings and arrows for what if , I don't see an issue with him saying he helped some folks , hell I was one of them. I reached out he was cordial and answered all my 3-4 D questions....come on guys its just a friggin game.
5/30/2017 7:21 PM

the guy was cleared by what if of any wrong doing

He was? When?
Wasn't he suspended?
5/30/2017 7:42 PM
I don't understand any anger towards anyone mentoring someone mentioning their names . Unless those helped specifically requested not to mention them, why would they care.
Most people receiving help are just happy to get better at GD.
5/30/2017 11:09 PM
Yeah, no one here is jumping him because he is replying to sitemails. WIS recently posted an alert for potential collusion with his account and others, which is consistent with this coach's past usage of an alt account to jack with people.

https://www.whatifsports.com/forums/Posts.aspx?topicID=502080

Personally, I am a big fan of mentoring. Frankly, absent the recent alert...I would have tipped my hat to the guy and thought he was overcoming his past. Looks to me that he is up to his old tricks, and you should read the alert and be aware.

nitros

5/31/2017 1:04 AM
Cheaters are gonna cheat and there is nothing you can do to stop them because they'll come up with new inventive ways to cheat. If it's colluding with other coaches, alternate accounts, or using VPNs to hide IP addresses. If you find ways to catch them, they come up with better ways to cheat. It's just like PEDs! I don't know what advice to give people but I'm sure if it gets too much for everyone and people start playing, WIS will finally take action.
5/31/2017 9:06 AM
No need to reply to my message because it wasn't targeted at you. The message was for all of the coaches. Cheaters are gonna cheat. I didn't mention your name at all.
5/31/2017 10:30 AM
Goldbug and Tace sound like a good name for a tag team in wrestling. Maybe you could be their manager, tigerpark?
5/31/2017 10:54 AM
At least "Tace" didn't choose the ID krapregit.
5/31/2017 11:00 AM
After all that's happened, tigerpark is clearly feeling like he can just troll the game relentlessly and WIS will do nothing. And who can blame him? WIS is an active supporter of everything he's done before and is doing now.
5/31/2017 11:54 AM
Mr. Regit

Krap Regit.

I call dibs on it if tiger don't use it.

My son is 15. And I got some work buddies that might like football...
5/31/2017 12:13 PM
Alright this is all getting old. We know what people think of Tigerpark and we know the history. WIS said keep an eye out for collusion and if Tiger is using these accounts to collude it will be obvious and he will hang himself. IMO if they were using the same CC info then they would be gone already as WIS has clearly looked into this which is why they made a statement. If you are worried about then keep an eye on it but this back and forth with everyone accusing people of cheating or trolling is just old. Lets move on. Give him enough leash and he will hang himself if he is cheating.

I will say you guys are doing exactly what he wants. If I was going to troll a website or a game but not cheat I would do exactly what Tiger is doing. I would recruit friends to play the game with me (kuddos if they are real, fingers crossed this part is real), I would then give them the history of myself in the game and the controversy, I would work with them to come up with IDs that make it suspicious and funny and then I would give them advice in the game and help them try to get success early and make people think we are all cheating because of it. Everyone is falling into this and he is eating it up. The recruiting coworkers to play is a fine explanation and he came out and said admitted who they were so now we can all sit and see if collusion happens.

I don't really get why he felt the need to announce the names of the coaches he has given advice to. I don't think it adds to his credibility but I'm happy if people ask for help he helps them. I read the post about him helping coaching with recruiting and how much it worked for them and sent him a sitemail asking what the strat was. I was curious to see how different it was from my own and the many coaches I've talked about recruiting. He isn't breaking the game, he has given very basic and straightforward advice to help coaches at least be competitive in recruiting and have a gameplan and he has given a couple different strategies that not a lot of coaches do. It's 100% legal and all part of the game and does not include another coach colluding.

Is Tiger trolling you guys. Probably. Is he cheating with these new accounts, IMO probably not but you know who the accounts are and you have the ability to watch them. Get me some proof and I'll jump on board. I understand it the majority of us think the Akite account was used to cheat but that account is gone. Tell we get proof these accounts are cheating keep the debate off the boards.

You can tell I was a little bored at work this morning...
5/31/2017 12:21 PM
But I still have some popcorn left!
5/31/2017 12:33 PM
Posted by chrondon84 on 5/31/2017 12:33:00 PM (view original):
But I still have some popcorn left!
Go watch some Big Sky WIS Casts!
5/31/2017 12:39 PM
This whole thing just makes me want to do a swan dive off the top turnbuckle.
5/31/2017 12:43 PM
I had to google turnbuckle...
5/31/2017 12:51 PM
◂ Prev 1|2|3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.