A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

Posted by truedevil33 on 5/31/2017 12:51:00 PM (view original):
I had to google turnbuckle...
You definitely don't smell what I'm cooking.
5/31/2017 12:53 PM
Posted by vhoward415 on 5/31/2017 12:53:00 PM (view original):
Posted by truedevil33 on 5/31/2017 12:51:00 PM (view original):
I had to google turnbuckle...
You definitely don't smell what I'm cooking.
One might say I'm not picking up what you're putting down.
5/31/2017 12:58 PM
Just a way to pass the time, Scott. I'm just the nerd accountant who has nothing better to do than stare at numbers all day.
5/31/2017 1:10 PM
Posted by vhoward415 on 5/31/2017 1:10:00 PM (view original):
Just a way to pass the time, Scott. I'm just the nerd accountant who has nothing better to do than stare at numbers all day.
Tiger you have said multiple times you are a wrestling coach so I don't think its a secret lol.

Get back to those reports and excel files vhoward. Someone's money needs to be accounted for!
5/31/2017 1:14 PM
Posted by truedevil33 on 5/31/2017 1:14:00 PM (view original):
Posted by vhoward415 on 5/31/2017 1:10:00 PM (view original):
Tiger you have said multiple times you are a wrestling coach so I don't think its a secret lol.

Get back to those reports and excel files vhoward. Someone's money needs to be accounted for!
5/31/2017 1:23 PM
Tigerpark,

Why don't you have a Facetime or Skype call with one of the established coaches like BKDries, GTDeuce, Mojolad, CJSweat, Ebel, etc and have Goldbug and Tace there. Explain the situation and the dynamics between you guys and then maybe answer a couple of questions that I'm sure they would have. Then this would alleviate all of this BS on the forums and they could tell WIS that these other usernames are legit. I think most people rolled their eyes when you said your friend's name is actually Tace Gneva.
5/31/2017 4:06 PM
Hey everyone, I just wanted you all to know. My coworkers have really enjoyed following all this on our lunch breaks. It has sort of created quite a bit of curiosity about GD with the guys. They approached me the other day and said some of them wanted to play but were afraid they wouldn't catch on and it seemed too confusing. I said if enough people signed up I would mentor and guide them through the process. I put a sign up sheet in the break room and what do you know 10 people signed on. We work in a very small office (we only have one working computer that we all share) but the response was amazing. I mentioned to WIS that it may look a little weird so I was willing to supply names and ID numbers for all the new coaches. My boss even got into the act and offered to pay for all the new coaches seasons with the company credit card. He thinks if we are playing GD at lunch it will keep us off the websites that have viruses! (wrong!)lol. Anyway, I can't wait to get started. I told them Wilk was the place to be but they want Leahy since it is the one they are familiar with. I am excited to teach them my recruiting tactics and because we all want to play against each other we will be staying in a general recruiting zone and schedule each other non-conference a lot which should be super fun (office bragging rights!) We look forward to seeing you all on the virtual field. By the way, the user names these guys are coming up with are hilarious. Two more people signed up today. I think I will cap my mentoring at 15 (I can only help so many!) I am super glad to be able to help so many people get exposed to GD. I think I should get some sort of discount bringing WIS so many new quality coaches! I told my coworker Tuck Figerparkensen from Sweden I would even mentor him when he goes back to the EU next year so we will have an international coach to play against! Wow! Mentoring is a huge responsibility but gosh darn it, I think I was born to help!
5/31/2017 4:35 PM
Posted by 2000champou on 5/31/2017 4:35:00 PM (view original):
Hey everyone, I just wanted you all to know. My coworkers have really enjoyed following all this on our lunch breaks. It has sort of created quite a bit of curiosity about GD with the guys. They approached me the other day and said some of them wanted to play but were afraid they wouldn't catch on and it seemed too confusing. I said if enough people signed up I would mentor and guide them through the process. I put a sign up sheet in the break room and what do you know 10 people signed on. We work in a very small office (we only have one working computer that we all share) but the response was amazing. I mentioned to WIS that it may look a little weird so I was willing to supply names and ID numbers for all the new coaches. My boss even got into the act and offered to pay for all the new coaches seasons with the company credit card. He thinks if we are playing GD at lunch it will keep us off the websites that have viruses! (wrong!)lol. Anyway, I can't wait to get started. I told them Wilk was the place to be but they want Leahy since it is the one they are familiar with. I am excited to teach them my recruiting tactics and because we all want to play against each other we will be staying in a general recruiting zone and schedule each other non-conference a lot which should be super fun (office bragging rights!) We look forward to seeing you all on the virtual field. By the way, the user names these guys are coming up with are hilarious. Two more people signed up today. I think I will cap my mentoring at 15 (I can only help so many!) I am super glad to be able to help so many people get exposed to GD. I think I should get some sort of discount bringing WIS so many new quality coaches! I told my coworker Tuck Figerparkensen from Sweden I would even mentor him when he goes back to the EU next year so we will have an international coach to play against! Wow! Mentoring is a huge responsibility but gosh darn it, I think I was born to help!
Nicely done
5/31/2017 4:46 PM
my friend dgta gnita ehc (he's from India or Thailand or some ******* place) is joining up as well
5/31/2017 5:17 PM
Hey - That smiling devil is MINE ; rofl....
I dont know what the frig to make of all this collusion crap.
Partly I find it entertaining. Partly MindNUMBING.
Long for the old days when the boards where full and the talk was legit discussions about GD, plus bantering .
There were crazy threads like this but they usually didn't go on this long till you just didn't give a $hit any more .
5/31/2017 6:16 PM
What ban? Are you being crazy again? Hearing voices? Lol.
5/31/2017 6:26 PM
Tigerpark,

Why didn't you respond to my post earlier? It gives you the easiest fix. It's the easiest way to clear your name. You and your co-workers FaceTime or Skype with a known experienced coach together and I'm sure this is all done. Done with the forums, and done with WIS.
5/31/2017 8:32 PM
Posted by bigkeithdog on 5/31/2017 8:32:00 PM (view original):
Tigerpark,

Why didn't you respond to my post earlier? It gives you the easiest fix. It's the easiest way to clear your name. You and your co-workers FaceTime or Skype with a known experienced coach together and I'm sure this is all done. Done with the forums, and done with WIS.
I had T-Ball with the younglings tonight. I'll try and hook up with goldbug and tace tomorrow at lunch. Goldbug will definitely be there but tace is guy from columbia that will only be in the country until labor day. He speaks english poorly and comes to my location a few times a week. He cuts grass and stuff. I'll post a link on the forums to a video of us all when I get a chance.
5/31/2017 9:21 PM
Posted by tigerpark135 on 5/31/2017 9:21:00 PM (view original):
Posted by bigkeithdog on 5/31/2017 8:32:00 PM (view original):
Tigerpark,

I had T-Ball with the younglings tonight. I'll try and hook up with goldbug and tace tomorrow at lunch. Goldbug will definitely be there but tace is guy from columbia that will only be in the country until labor day. He speaks english poorly and comes to my location a few times a week. He cuts grass and stuff. I'll post a link on the forums to a video of us all when I get a chance.
LOL
5/31/2017 9:27 PM
Gawd I can't wait to see this video! If you pull this off tp a tip of the hat to you and your bats*it crazy ways. I think they should write you in to the next season of house of cards! Your my new favorite lunatic!
5/31/2017 9:34 PM
◂ Prev 1...3|4|5|6|7 Next ▸
A list of coaches I have trained recently: Topic

Search Criteria

Terms of Use Customer Support Privacy Statement

© 1999-2024 WhatIfSports.com, Inc. All rights reserved. WhatIfSports is a trademark of WhatIfSports.com, Inc. SimLeague, SimMatchup and iSimNow are trademarks or registered trademarks of Electronic Arts, Inc. Used under license. The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.